Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
A thread in anything goes...

Notice the avatar remark, which I find DAMN TRUE

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I never saw lovedup's thread.

But arnt we all just miserable?:p

id hardly say my thread serious but aladins and clandestines defiatly are! ^^
    I bet most stuff on the politics forum goes over their head the majority of the time.
    Originally posted by monocrat
    I bet most stuff on the politics forum goes over their head the majority of the time.

meaning what exactly?
    I do have a lighter side, but its hard to show it in the presence of certain of my detractors.
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo

meaning what exactly?
    sshhh...one of those i warned you about. brainwashed rightwing and all that!
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    sshhh...one of those i warned you about. brainwashed rightwing and all that!

thanx for the warning, however im intrigued as to what monocrat exactly meant by that comment.
    Originally posted by Clandestine
    I do have a lighter side, but its hard to show it in the presence of certain of my detractors.

Can I ask who those "detractors" are? lol

Btw, I totally agree with the avatar thing. I can supply the people who have boring avatars, with kick-ass Red Hot Chili Pepper ones. Not as awesome as my, "Anthony humping the drums". But more in the likes of "Flea with a purple hippo-head".
    I just saw that video the other night actually. I noticed the drum hump particularly!
    I just saw that video the other night actually. I noticed the drum hump particularly!

My proud moment. Have brought some culture into this god-abandoned forum :D
    Hmmm.. bacteria culture perhaps! ;)

meaning what exactly?

Isn't it evident? Read between the lines.
    This is the very reason why people feel uncomfortable coming into this forum.

I would say your attitude is rather elitist and quite frankly it goes against the politics forum rules, and indeed the rules of the boards in general.
    If they cant hack it in a politics forum on the net, i dread to think what real life will do to them.
    I think the attitude that you come in here is the most important thing for whther you will enjoy it or not.

If you come in with an attitude that you want to cahllenge your ideas and learn facts (as there are a lot of links to news sources and opinion peices put up every day) then you will do Ok.

If you come in with a set of ideas and then get wound up when you are challenged then you will not do well........

Is jacques Chirac boring?

maybe i should go back to Schroeder?

:D
    Welcome back Balddog by the way!

:)
    ta mate...

Id love to say its good to be back but its really not..

England has nothing on australia :(

Isn't it evident? Read between the lines.

What is evident to me is that your making yourself look really ignorant, I at least gave you the chance to explain what you meant, even though we already knew.

I may not use big words, I may not be bright as some here but by god least i cant be classed as an Ignorant Barsteward like yourself !!!!!!!!!!!!

I may not use big words, I may not be bright as some here but by god least i cant be classed as an Ignorant Barsteward like yourself !!!!!!!!!!!!
    go becks!
    Indeed!

Bend it like BeckyBoo! lol.
    Originally posted by Toadborg

Is jacques Chirac boring?

maybe i should go back to Schroeder?

:D

Ok, have to confess that compared to Schröder everyone is more interesting.

But it would gain you instant popularity, if you used an image like this john.gif or this jumpy.gif or this fleajohn.gif

Can bring up loads more, for the people intesrested. Just change your fucking avs! Putin and Chirac aren't exactly the most inspiring things to see when loggin' on :p
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper

Can bring up loads more, for the people intesrested. Just change your fucking avs! Putin and Chirac aren't exactly the most inspiring things to see when loggin' on :p

How about Mr Charles Kennedy? (If i can find it i want that wacky fellow as my av:D )
    Nah get Robin Cook, he deserves a place below your name far more!
    It's a political mosh pit. We slam each other baby!

Besides...I can get my anger out about the French here...and then go to my French class, smile and say Bonjour to my teacher. :D
    You have no real reason to be angry at the French pnj, you simply internalise what the media feeds you without bothering to dig any deeper and educate yourself as to what their intentions, and that of the vast majority of world opinion on the matter was/is in the first place.

It's very easy for Washington to spoon feed you villains to rail against and given how this admin has shown its willingness to use or produce doctored evidence, Id say you are indeed foolish to accept the tabloid vitriole as truth. It only shows how little you truly comprehend about the world and in your shoes Id be mightily embarrassed to keep up with such nonsense.
    You're studying French??? Could this be the same pnj who was calling on all teenagers to start a campaign to convince their parents to boycott French stuff?

I am very disappointed in you. I would have expected that all patriots in the US would have dumped the French language together with the fries and the cheese, and started studying 'Freedomese' as a foreign language.
    ROFLMAO!!! Brilliant, absolutely brilliant Al!

But pnj already speaks freedomese, its the gutteral toungue of the braindead right wing press he so admires.
    Mind you, it must be a very complex language because it has never made any sense to me. :D
    Aladdin. My dad won't let me drop it. And he wants me to study their culture anyway. (I took French 1 because a girl I liked was taking it. She, did drop it.)
    Your dad's capacity for intelligent thought obviously didnt make it into your DNA. How utterly disappointed he must be.
    Your dad's capacity for intelligent thought obviously didnt make it into your DNA. How utterly disappointed he must be.
    Originally posted by BB
    Jacq,

please don't make unprovoked personal attacks like this.

BB

Replace "Jacq" with "Clandestine".