Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Big Bad Monsters.....where???

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Now rumour has it that this place is not as friendly as I thought it was. So what Id like to know is :

Who are the Big Bad Monster here???
Nah youre all to nice here, you all beleive in freedom of speech and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. You would never slag someone off for having a different opinion from you........would you?

Come on guys, be nice to us little shy, reserved, frightened to death Anything Goes posters. You got some peeps who are scared stiff to post here because they think your gonna go mental on em.....well ive told them lot that you peeps here are canny :D

So please can you be extra nice to any newbie visitors to the politics forum otherwise I have no other option than having to set Mr Roll on you all (he doesent know this yet mind) :D

Ok thats all folks :)

Comments

• Options
    boo!
  • Options
    ROFLMAO!!

Be good MR or ill scare them further by revealing where you spent many luxurious years at the expense of the state! lol.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Clandestine
    ROFLMAO!!

Be good MR or ill scare them further by revealing where you spent many luxurious years at the expense of the state! lol.
    it's ok mate i've come clean. it's in my profile even! i'm an honest caring family man these days ...honest.
  • Options
    Don't have to convince me dude!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Clandestine
    ROFLMAO!!

Bloody Hell Clandestine you almost broke your neck trying to spill the beans didnt ya........I think this could be the 1st Big Bad Monster Ive found !!!
  • Options
    Nah, MR is as harmless as a muppet!
  • Options
    We're all really nice people here.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Aladdin
    We're all really nice people here.
    especialy the muppets!
  • Options
    :)

You have got to trust a guy with a smile like that.......