Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Heeelllp!!!!!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Me and my B/f decided 2 weeks ago that we would stay clean until the 29th - and i am stugeling(sp) - we are house sitting for my folks on friday and we have friend who is coming over and she always has a habit of bringing free stuff with her - normally Khat!!!!!!

See my problem is that during the day on friday(21/03/03) (South African Public Holiday) my b/f is working and my friend is coming around for the day and will be bringing stuff with her!!

So what i am asking for is some help to Say NO - any suggestions???

Sorry it is such a long winded question!!!

Thanks all

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Either you want to or you don't.

If not tell her no, and explain why, if she's any kind of friend she won't ask again.

Or you could just take it, who am I to decide what you do with your life :naughty:
    Thanks!!

We have decided that there is no reason why we should punish ourselves - if it is there and we want we will have!!

And anyway it has been a fortnight since we last had anything, and it will be along time till we have agian!!!

Hope you all have a fab weekend!! :p
    I know what you mean about speed, if your only doing it once in a while it shouldnt be too much of a problem.
    But speed addiction is a wierd one, you can not touch it for months but still get cravings, watch yourself.