Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

do youo need an education to join the us army

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I ask because some of the terrible grammar and spelling on the bombs headed for Iraq pictured in the papers yesterday indicates that you don't...

In which case..is it fair to send men to war when they may not have the brains to know what they are fighting for!!

Comments

• Options
    I'd imagine you do. Do you think officers should have no education?
  • Options
    Re: do youo need an education to join the us army
    Originally posted by byny

In which case..is it fair to send men to war when they may not have the brains to know what they are fighting for!!

lol no , but its much safer for Bush, then he doesnt need to have real reason for he would never be questioned by idiots..follow the leader..
  • Options
    nope, intelligence is reserved for the high ranking officers who then get brainwashed into believing that Bush Jr is a god of immesuarable power, which basically reduces them to mindless yes men.

all of their tactics and strategies are borrowed from online computer games like starcraft, warcraft etc, which is why the american army can either have a stunning victory or a massive political fiasco about the amount of manpower "sacrificed for the greater good" compared to the little territory gained in the action.

IT'S A MASSIVE CONSPIRACY I TELL YOU!!!

*Runs for the hills*
  • Options
    You have to have a high school education.

I think some highly educated White House speech writers in the US keep coming up with the worst names for things.

Weapons of mass destruction. - doesn't exactly trip off the tongue
    Axis of Evil - Iraq and Iran hate each other and axis is mega-retro
    Liberty Shield - sounds like something for women on those days when they just don't feel fresh.
    Operation Enduring Freedom - if you have to endure freedom, is it a pleasant experience?
    Coalition of the Willing - ahh, okies. Was almost coalition of the bribed.