Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Smoking UK Resin=Smoking Poison

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
The Soapbar kind of hash is regarded as quite a good bit of solid.However if you knew the shit that goes in it youd soon smoke the herb weed.
It is made with mostly waste plant matter,bees wax,condensed milk,turpentine and then coffee added to give it the colour.
Ive had numerous chest infections and have noticed the quality of solid hash is piss poor.If you think Im talking shit go to
www.TheRedEyeExpress.co.uk and read the article "Soapbar in Yorkshire"

Comments

• Options
    Re: Smoking UK Resin=Smoking Poison
    Originally posted by highlander75
    The Soapbar kind of hash is regarded as quite a good bit of solid.

lmao - who told you that?
  • Options
    All the wee neds I used to sell the shite to told me it was good and there was a myth going around the schoolies and students that soapbar was the hash to get.I could get an extra £20-30 an ounce just by saying it was soapbar.Anyway it funded my trips to Amdam and got me a nice small scale growing op with a couple of mates thats gives us all we need.
  • Options
    hello highlander! your spot on mate. apart from the fact you missed out toluene and other bizzare and dangerous stuff in there. i havent looked at your link yet as i don't have the time right now. more reason for legalisation in my book. the good news is that more and more good resin is creeping in but very slowly. in my book resin is the very best but......we aren't getting it in any quantity yet. years ago we got all varieties of top resin.
    the other good news is domestic grown bud is now some of the best in the world and is even being exported! the bad news is the growers unwittingly are removing many many varieties and assortments of different types of buzz.
    the funny thing is, soap bar is one of the best for those who smoke to relieve pain!
  • Options
    I knew for a while the quality of hash in my area is poorer in quality than it used to be.When i was 15-18 there was a lot more variety like leb,Red Seal,Gold Seal,Light Rocky to name a few and soapbar.I cant speak for anyone else but the soapbar back then was good.Now everyone who sells hash says its soapbar even though there gear is shit.
    It will always be around cos dealers sell it dirt cheap £40 an ounce so it affordable.I was constantly getting chest infections and bringing up horrible phlegm with the solid when I moved to bud it stopped.I agree legalizing is the only way to control the quality of hash but it seems the Govmt would rather we poisened ourselves with all sorts of toxic adulterants.
    A good method to purify your hash is to boil it as the active ingredient THC is insoluble in water so all the shit boils off leaving a paste when dried gives a better smoke.Sometimes you dont get back the amount you put say for 7g of hash youd get a 5-6g return.I found this method at http://www.ukcia.org/activism/soapbar.htm
    I have tried this and it does have good results,it doesnt turn it into grade A Chronic but its an improvement.
  • Options
    I'd have to aggree, I dont like smoking the crap solid that you get in the UK, apart from when I'm going out clubbing, then its just a lot easier.