Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Glasgow Green.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
It should be amazing, is anyone gonna go? I am and i can't wait :D
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    One of mates is going..i might do whose palyin an stuff i havent been before, whats it like?
    xxx
    I think the main acts are the Chili Peppers and Foo Fighters, maybe QOTSA too and some others... I might be interested, doubt that I'll be able to afford it or whatever tho. Don't know much, is there a website or something?
    Feeder are playing as well. I don't think there is a website. I went last year and it was fucking excellent :D
    apparently there is a site but it's not been updated for this year yet.
    xxx
    im going :D gonna be amazing tickets are about 35 quid each i got mine on ticketmaster.co.uk
    There isn't actually gonna be a Gig on the Green this year. It has been cancelled due to poor ticket sales last year.

There is however gonna be a Chili Peppers gig on the Sunday of that w/end and a few cool bands like Foo Fighters, Feeder, PJ Harvey and QOTSA are doing support. :D

If the Chilis are half as good as they were last week it'll be an amazing day out...and cannae wait to see the Foos again!!

I'll be there.. think nearer the time we should arrange a Site meetup.. but if not I'll be found wandering around with a huge grin on my face and a beer in my hand.. ;)
    yeah that'd be cool if there was a meet up at it but if not i'll be the same as funlovinchic big cheesy grin on my face with copious amounts of alcohol :D:D
    oooh, got my tickets and cannae wait.