Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Celebrity Driving School

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Has anyone heard/read about Celebrity Driving School which is on TV tomorrow night? (ITV 8:30pm I think!)

I am going to make sure I tune in for it. With Jade from Big Bro and Gareth Gates taking driving lessons, I'm sure it'll be a laugh. Aaaand to top it all off I have my driving test tomorrow, so if I fail it'll help me to reassure myself that there are worse drivers than me lol.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I heard BBC was doin it, and it was for red nose day
  • Options
    Yea I know it's for Comic Relief, and it probably is on BBC but I couldn't remember.
  • Options
    Paul Grady is now banned from my local testing station, following this programme...
  • Options
    Oh, and if Comic Relief really wanted to help people, they'd make sure that Jane Goody would never learn to drive...
  • Options
    Lol I still cannot get over that Paul bloke. He was all over the road! I was never that bad when I was learning, I passed my test on monday!!!!
  • Options
    Twas good :)
  • Options
    I thought it was ok. More driving and less waffle needed I think. Jade must be incredibly thick to score so badly on the theory. And I can't believe the way some of them don't stay on the road even.
  • Options
    Originally posted by From The Block
    Lol I still cannot get over that Paul bloke. He was all over the road! I was never that bad when I was learning, I passed my test on monday!!!!

congrats on passing your test :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by From The Block

Indeed I have to wonder if they were staged because any driving instructor worth his salt is surely going to correct the wheel before the car goes wildly off the road like in some of the shots.

I know they would have edited together lots of days' worth of stuff but even so, I didn't leave the road at all like that I can't believe he can't even drive in a straight line.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Stephie

congrats on passing your test :D

Thank youuuuuuuu!!!! :D
  • Options
    How thick are they all? How can they all fail the theory tests?! :eek2:
  • Options
    im glad i caught the program.
    it gave me hope and reassured me that even famous people can be as hopeless at drivin as i am
  • Options
    What I don't understand is that Jade almost knocked a cyclist over, yelled that he was a prick and the instructor agreed with her!!

Man of Kent....is that really you? LOOKING GOOD!!!!
  • Options
    yeah my instructor reckons those ones teachin on the program are useless.
    apparently the only way theyll make a name for themselves is through the fact they're on tv teachin celebrities.
    :confused:

id love it if that cyclist sued the fat bitch
  • Options
    i haven't actually seen that....all i can say is GARETH GATES is soooooooooooooo CUTE! :D hehehehe.....
    is it true he's getting his stutter back...?
  • Options
    Originally posted by __h0t_4_u__

is it true he's getting his stutter back...?

Yeah, he gets his stutter back whenever he wants to play for sympathy. Funny how he could speak perfectly well on camera most of the time and soon as the instructor arrived to do the test the stutter appeared. Hmmmmmmmmmm. :chin:
  • Options
    I've watched a couple of the episodes and it's really funny. All I know is that I'd hate to be in a car with Jade/Paul driving it.:nervous:
  • Options
    but.....mist.....he's soooo cute!! :( guess you're one of those people who think the whole stutter thing was a loada crap then, right?? :( what about the speech therapist??
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mist

Yeah, he gets his stutter back whenever he wants to play for sympathy. Funny how he could speak perfectly well on camera most of the time and soon as the instructor arrived to do the test the stutter appeared. Hmmmmmmmmmm. :chin:

but he stutters when hes nervous doesnt he? that would explain why he was fine until the instructer turned up
  • Options
    have they said who passed yet? cos I missed it, although it's obvious that Jade failed! How many times did she stall trying to do that turn in the road!?!
  • Options
    THEY ALL FAILED
  • Options
    Serously!!?!!
    I thought that Gareth would have passed at least (the cocky little ****!)
  • Options
    Yup they all failed, they couldnt beleive it hehehehe :D
  • Options
    :D _hot_4_u_ ur so rite.i think Gareth Gates is sexi too:p :D .
    I must admit that Paul Ogrady was funny:lol::lol::lol: i thaught it was good celebrity driving school.
    xx
    laura
  • Options
    Originally posted by Stephie
    but he stutters when hes nervous doesnt he? that would explain why he was fine until the instructer turned up

:yes: I agree with you.

I couldn't belive they all failed! :lol: Makes me feel better, I failed my first one! hehe