Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What do normal people do?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am giving up chemicals for the next 6 weeks.

I am not sure what to do instead this weekend ?

Comments

• Options
    weed, salvia, 'shrooms, absithe, coke...

Really, you still have a lot of choice.

Incedentally, when you say "normal people", i think you'll find that most (eg the majority, average, or NORMAL thing to do) people of a certian age do indeed go out and fill their heads with chemicals.

Seriously, try finding some physically demanding things to do on saturday and sunday. That way you can just colapse and enjoy resting in the evenings, and know that if you do take anything you're going to be far too dead to managed youre plans for the next day.

Long bike rides, climbing, orienteering large sculture, bank robbery.... all of these would be suitable.
  • Options
    normal people! err...errr ...normal people are planning to destroy baghdad and kill thousands upon thousands of children and teenagers. normal people are getting pissed. normal people are getting high. err ... errrrrrrmmmm. don't think i can be of much help with this one. tricky one. mmmm.