Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What did you most enjoy?

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
Out of the jobs you've done, which one did you most enjoy?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I absolutely love working with books so my job as a bookshop assistant suits me down to the ground.:)
    well I dont have a huge selection to choose from! :rolleyes:

Ok....I didn't like phoning people up and asking them if they wanted windows, and I didnt like working on checkouts, and I didn't like waitressing or working in a bar, and I dont really like being a temp in a boring office! I just want a design job, cos I dont like anything else :p
    Being a group leader at a summer camp for kids aged between 8 and 18. Fun but demanding, they look up to you! Strange feeling.
    The one I have now. I get to see films for free and plays for free and I get to meet some cool famous people.

(I work in a theatre by the way)
    Working for an accident repair organisation which are a go between insurance companies and the people making claims. Was so much fun talking to all these bikers about their bikes. I wouldn't have liked to have been Ian though and have to tell them how much we were going to pay out for their bikes...never went down very well.

but it did have it's downsides and could be quite sad when you got the 16 year olds who were dead or in intensive care from their accidents. Made you realise just how dangerous the roads are.
    I've been a sales assisstant, a cold-calling windows sales bitch, a waitress and an office junior. The waitressing was the best. It was damn hard work but I lost three stone and the people were so lovely! Plus, you make double your wages in tips if you work somewhere luffly like I did!

You looking for work?

Kate xx
    i've *hated* every single job i've ever worked in. and thats putting it lightly
    The job I most enjoyed was working at a GPs practice because it was the first job where I actually wanted to be there (as opposed to just being there out of necessity).

The worst was working at a well-known suoermarket whose uniform includes a bright orange fleece!