Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

tobacco alternative in joints

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i mentioned this in another thread but i thought id make another topic cause id probably get a better response...

i have just stopped smoking cigarettes and am taking a break from weed. i do plan to start smoking weed again at some point, but i dont want to get hooked on the tobacco again.

i used to smoke em pure but its too expensive and unless your smoking every day (which i was but not anymore) pure joints tend to have the effect of rendering you incapable of movement, speach, or coherent thought.

which is good occasionally, but not every time.

so basically..... what can i used to mix with in joints that is 1. cheap and 2. wont get me hooked.

Comments

• Options
    gravel.
  • Options
    suggestion 1:
    you can get this strange tobacco type stuff that contains no tar or nicotine, but i think their used for quitting for the hand mouth action side of things, so they may be quite expensive.

suggestion 2:
    get lambert and butler lights. you have to smoke ten of them to have the same amount of nicotine as ONE embassy\richmond\b&h etc

suggestion 3:
    bongs and pipes. Get more high for your money as well

suggestion 4:
    what i suggested in my previous post
  • Options
    Originally posted by duffy_2k
    suggestion 1:
    you can get this strange tobacco type stuff that contains no tar or nicotine, but i think their used for quitting for the hand mouth action side of things, so they may be quite expensive.

suggestion 2:
    get lambert and butler lights. you have to smoke ten of them to have the same amount of nicotine as ONE embassy\richmond\b&h etc

suggestion 3:
    bongs and pipes. Get more high for your money as well

suggestion 4:
    what i suggested in my previous post

suggestion 1: surely your talking about those inhaler type things.... i cant really mix them with weed cause you dont smoke them you just inhale them.
    2: nope.... cant be diong with tobacco in any form.... even the tinyest bit of nicotine will tip me over the edge... or ill find myself using weed as an excuse to smoke which ive done before. which i dont want to do cause then you get all the worst bits of smoking plus you cant think straight or drive, ever.
    3. been there done that.... they are fun sometimes, specially at parties and stuff but im not really a big fan.... just something about a joint in your hand that a bong just cant compete with. dunno what it is.
    4: :yeees:

i was thinking more along the lines of those herbal smoking mixtures or herbal cigarettes or something.

anyone know of any good cheep nice to smoke ones that wont mess too much with my weed......
  • Options
    Many tobacconists sell herbal cigarettes and rolling tobacco, yet they are usually flavoured with something like mango or lemon. However, in my local head shop they sell hemp based rolling tobacco, which, funnily enough, is hemp flavoured. I've never tried it myself but I imagine it could go down quite well in joints. A lot of head shops these days sell tobacco alternatives. I recommend you go to your local shop and ask them what its like or whether there is something else they can recommend.
  • Options
    if you dont wanna use tobacco then roll them pure you muppet.
    there is no other way
  • Options
    You cant smoke hash or high qual skunk pure, hash especialy.

That and part of the pleasure of smoking is the ritual of taking 10 mins or so over a good spliff.

And in the octopuses defence I really dont think such harsh langague was called for.
  • Options
    Originally posted by RobS
    there is no other way

read the post i already addressed that one.
  • Options
    herbal tobacco which has no tobacco at all in it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by RobS
    there is no other way

You really are a dick....