Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Today!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well, today is here and i have had a wild weekend!!!

I have done way too many grams and i am getting really bored with drugs!!!!

Do any of you ever feel like this on a monday, but then by friday you aready to roll again????:confused:

Comments

• Options
    well only doing cannabis, not usually but i do on the occasion.
  • Options
    heheh know that feeling :D
    i had a period of 4 months were i would roll every weekend, only thing that ever gave me was a hefty tolerance and some baaaaad hangovers :)

so now i've spaced out my rolls .. my rule of thumb, only once per month ... i like that rule :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by addyh
    heheh know that feeling :D
    i had a period of 4 months were i would roll every weekend, only thing that ever gave me was a hefty tolerance and some baaaaad hangovers :)

so now i've spaced out my rolls .. my rule of thumb, only once per month ... i like that rule :)

I just to have the same rule of thumb, till a coupe af weeks ago, and no i am trying to get back into it, but Temptation is a bitch!!!
    Especially when most of the time the shit is for free, there is nothing holing you back but your own will power!!!! But i will be stronger than the temptation!
  • Options
    thats one thing im trying to stop, coz at the wekend i would get mashed and feel shit till wednesday, but still get mashed the weekend after.

but ive gone a week without drugs (a first in about 8 years) and i feel sooooooo much better:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Type R
    thats one thing im trying to stop, coz at the wekend i would get mashed and feel shit till wednesday, but still get mashed the weekend after.

but ive gone a week without drugs (a first in about 8 years) and i feel sooooooo much better:p

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!:thumb: