Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

repharm caps?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
them legal pills, are they any good?

if u dont know what im talking about go to www.repharm.co.uk

Comments

• Options
    All those legal pills are shite.

Think of it this way - if they are legal, and any good, do you not think more people would do them instead of their illegal counterparts?
  • Options
    yeah i guess so
  • Options
    I'm preaty sure some one has asked this question before. If I remember right they are just 5-htp and a multi vitamin, which yes will help with some of the side effects of pills but for what you get they are really expencive.

Kiezo is right though, there are very few things that are legal that will actualy have any real effect on you and if it does its normaly not that great.
  • Options
    bondgbudda:
    nahh .. what you are thinking of is zero .. also a product from repharm.
    which includes l-tryptophan, some anti-oxidants (vitamin c or e) and multi-vitamins.

when you could simply buy 5-hydroxytryptophan (5-htp), vitamin-c, ala (alpa-liopic acid) and some multi-vitamins .. for a lower price :)

and being better off .. since the zero capsules include l-tryptophan instead of 5-hydroxytryptophan, for those of you who don't know .. extacy depletes the serotin supplies and to replentish them you can:

eat a l-tryptophan heavy diet (like turkey) or simply buy l-tryptophan capsules .. the l-tryptophan then goes through then bbb (blood brain barrier) and comes in touch with tryptophan hydroxylate, which "hydroxylates" the tryptophan to the 5th posisiton (and thus creating 5-hydroxytryptophan) which then enters the brain neurons, and come in contact the the l-aromatic amino acid decarboxylase enzyme which transformes the 5-hydroxytryptophan (5-htp) into 5-ht (5-hydroxytryptamin) commonly known as serotin.

so the path is:
    l-tryptophan -> 5-hydroxytryptophan -> 5-ht (serotin)

so .. never buy anything that is labeled as an extacy comedown kit .. you'r better of just buying the ingreadians yourself :)

happy rave-ing :)
  • Options
    I was close enough, from memory.
  • Options

hehhehheh... listen to yourself...If its legel it can't be good...*shakes head*

sorry, that more patronising that i'd thought. i'll leave it though.

Some of the legal high's i've had have been pretty good, but other haven't done that much.
    The speed wannabes always seem to be the best / most potent though, and none of the XTC substitutes have ever really had a huge effect.

the best by far is going to be salvia, but that takes a little bit more effort than just popping a pill.
  • Options
    Originally posted by cokephreak

hehhehheh... listen to yourself...If its legel it can't be good...*shakes head*

sorry, that more patronising that i'd thought. i'll leave it though.

Sorry - I didn't realise I had to elaborate, since blahger had already mentioned the site :rolleyes:

For your benefit:

The repharm caps, featured on said site, are shite.

Also, I never said if it's legal, it can't be good. What I did say, is that if the popular drugs' (Ecstacy, speed etc) counter parts were any good, they'd be more widely used.

I've tried both the Ecstacy and the speed ones, and to be honest, they felt like a caffine rush.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    I'm preaty sure some one has asked this question before.

I asked it a while ago.

Came to the conclusion it was just a waste of money, and to stick to the proper things.

If they were that good, why isn't everyone doing them instead? :) :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Salvia eh? Thats the only drug I've ever done that gave me the proper fear, nasty stuff that is.