Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Y the UK should be called England.

13»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    pnj you would have risen to the top of the ranks in the 1930's in the hitler youth.
    German Youth? Yuck.

English Royalty baby!:p
    Once again, your ignorance of the world shines through! LOL.

Belgium is not and never has been a neutral country. I challenge you to name for me the only countries in Europe which are "neutral"!

Secondly you further emabarass yourself by clinging to nonsensical and largely discredited claims by insisting on a link between Al Qaeda and Baghdad, which does not exist. You clearly are nothing more than a tiresome little boy enamoured by false information brought to you daily by Fox News and the NY Post and sponsored by the White House press office.

Yawn. All that energy spent chasing fantoms while your real enemy and that of the nation lines its own pockets with our hard earned tax dollars.

Talk to me when you know more about the world than what you see on the idiot box.
    Originally posted by pnjsurferpoet
    German Youth? Yuck.

...the royal family is german....and inbred!
    He doesnt even know that much. Come on pnj, open mouth insert foot! Now the other one! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Because Ulstermen are largely English settlers or Scottish settlers and retain their attachment to this country while ruining both countries relations by refusing to be a minority in a unified Ireland...

Aye, Mainly scottish, BUT Ireland conquered Alban (Scotland) and many Irish stayed there. My family move from Ireland, to scotland back to Ulster. Anyway why should we fall over and be crushed by a bunch of traitorous terrorists? Did Britain desert those Britons on the Falkland Isles? Are the British people, if not the government deserting the British people on Gibralter? No.

Gibraltarians= British
    Falklanders = British
    Ulstermen = British.

Liked all of those posts. Not touching the one about the reunified Ireland
    The most sensible thing I have ever seen you do, John.

For God and Ulster
    German Youth? Yuck.

BRITISH royalty = German Youth...

the ignorance is truely astounding!!

Saxe-Coburg....
    pnj you would have risen to the top of the ranks in the 1930's in the hitler youth.
    Oh and as for the Ulster Flag:

The red cross is the cross of Padraig of Armargh. It just happens to be the same as St Georges. There is the crown, as loyalists designed it. Obviously, And the Hand of Niall, Who chopped his hand off and threw it to shore in order to beat a pretender and become king of Ulster.

As for the star, No we're not Jewish!

BYNY there's articles in a bunch of the papers today about Europeans being nasty to and spitting on American tourists.

So I'm pissed but I wasn't going to Europe anyways....more like Disney World Yay! But other Americans I'm sure were. I keep reminding myself that most of the European governments support us.

Oh come on...there are articles about American troops raping vietnamese women but that doesn't mean that we should think all amaericans are rapists.

And theUS doesn't have the support of most european governments...not at all.

And anyway - russia will VETO!!
    Why thank you Royal Subject sir. That was interesting.
    You contradict yourself........

You insult the Europeans for standing for nothing (itself a ridiculous claim) and then complain that they march to protest whereas Americans don't.......

Do you see the flaw?