Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Save The Last Dance

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I absolutely love this film! And theres this song, on it, that I really love but I can't find the name of it anywhere. Its not on the soundtrack, because I've got it and its not on there.

I've got sooo little to go on so I bet nobody will know it :-/ but its on, in the scene when Sarah and Chenille first go to the club (Steps). It starts off with some rapper guy saying something like 'single ladies, I can't hear ya, single ladies, make noise' and all the crowd are dancing and putting their hands up. Then it goes into a kinda slower bit and theres a woman singing 'I never knew what love was...' and thats all I know!

I'm desparate to find it though so if anybody has any idea I'd be so grateful :) x
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    It's on the Westwood album and called Be Faithful by Faith Evans! heavy track! :yeees:

:D
  • Options
    Are you sure its Be Faithful?

Im convinced its called summat else :chin:

Its Love Like This by Faith Evans im positive.
  • Options
    Thank you so much you two!

I'm going to go and download them both now, so hopefully it'll be one of those! I will be so happy if it is, hehe :)
  • Options
    I haven't seen this film, but both of those songs are wicked! Have you tried looking at the track listing for the soundtrack? Have a look on HMV if you're still stuck. :)
  • Options
    I've got the soundtrack, and its not on there! :)

I've found it now! Those two songs, Be Faithful and Love Like This, I downloaded them both on kazaa and when I played them they were the same! I love it so much. I've had it on repeat full blast all night, hehe.

Thank you so much, I never thought I'd find it, hehe :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by LacyMay
    Are you sure its Be Faithful?

Im convinced its called summat else :chin:

Its Love Like This by Faith Evans im positive.

The original song by Faith Evans is Love Like This, but the version used in the film is a remix and only uses the chorus of the song! :yes:
  • Options
    I think save the last dance is a pretty cool film. I'm pleased for you that you have managed to find those tracks from the film you wanted.:)
  • Options
    When I saw that post title by you, I knew what the question would be!

I love that song, when they play it out the whole place blows up!
  • Options
    Originally posted by PussyKatty
    When I saw that post title by you, I knew what the question would be!

I love that song, when they play it out the whole place blows up!

Hehe, how did you know :p I am so chuffed now I've found it, it'll always have fond memories for me now everytime I listen to it :D

Yeah, when they played it everybody just went crazy, its such a good song :)