Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

she wont let me make her cum

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've been with my girlfriend for nearly 4 months. We don't get much time alone together because both our parents are pains, but when we do get together, we make the most of it.

I have this 'thing' where i could be satisfied by giving her pleasure, my pleasure doesnt matter in my mind. The thing is, she wont let me make her cum. Every time i get her close, she stops me. I know im not doing anything wrong (she has convinced me of that), but i just wish i could make her cum sumtimes.

sorry, a bit of a rant i know! any suggestions on why she wont let me?

Bobaloss

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hmmm...Maybe she doesn't feel 'ready' for that yet. Just hang on in there, like you are doing, and dont push her into doing anything she doesnt want to - she'll respect you for it. When she feels comfortable i'm sure she'll let you know.

Dunno if that helped at all, but hey! :)
    Thanks.

It's just, when we have sex, i almost always cum and i hate not being able to return the favour so to speak. :(
    I'm sure she's happy. If she wanted you to 'return the favour' i think she'd let you. Maybe she's just happy with pleasure your gaining...
    aww nice sensitive bloke! :)

I agree with Young and sexy - she's probably not ready for it yet. Chances are she hasnt completely lost her inhibitions, and doesnt feel completely comfortable coming in front of you yet. I know - I was a bit like this! :rolleyes: Thankfully over that now ;)

Just give her time :)
    Thanks you two.

I just like giving her pleasure, i could be content giving her pleasure 24/7. i have always been like that.

Thanks 4ur advice

:)

Bobaloss
    Re: she wont let me make her cum
    Originally posted by bobaloss
    I've been with my girlfriend for nearly 4 months. We don't get much time alone together because both our parents are pains, but when we do get together, we make the most of it.

I have this 'thing' where i could be satisfied by giving her pleasure, my pleasure doesnt matter in my mind. The thing is, she wont let me make her cum. Every time i get her close, she stops me. I know im not doing anything wrong (she has convinced me of that), but i just wish i could make her cum sumtimes.

sorry, a bit of a rant i know! any suggestions on why she wont let me?

Bobaloss
    Maybe she's getting that feeling that she needs to pee as she gets close to orgasm, hence her reluctance to let you continue as she thinks she's going to wet herself? Just a thought.

Mr_Wobble ;)
    Maybe she's getting that feeling that she needs to pee as she gets close to orgasm, hence her reluctance to let you continue as she thinks she's going to wet herself? Just a thought.

ok may be possible but i agree with the other two as well...she mustn't think shes ready. Or mayb she likes thing s the way they r and wants to keep them that way for a while.
    Re: Re: she wont let me make her cum
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble

Mr_Wobble ;)

i agree with Mr_Wobble.. i went though a stage when i would never let my bloke make me cum and we talked about it and discovered that was the reason why. You should talk about it with ur gf and then maybe ull find out the reason, and if u support her through whatever it may be then eventually she will feel more at ease and more comfortable with you making her cum.
    I have this 'thing' where i could be satisfied by giving her pleasure, my pleasure doesnt matter in my mind.

FINALLY

not bein funny or nothin mate, but I've lost count of the number of times i get called "wrong" and "fucked up" because people think im some kinda wuss for not carin how good it is for me.

of course its gotta be good but if ya both try to make the other feel the best surely both people would come out of it feelin great.

sorry man i dont have any advice to help ya, but thanks for lettin me know im not the only one to aim solely on the girl.
    Originally posted by Braidsta

FINALLY

not bein funny or nothin mate, but I've lost count of the number of times i get called "wrong" and "fucked up" because people think im some kinda wuss for not carin how good it is for me.

of course its gotta be good but if ya both try to make the other feel the best surely both people would come out of it feelin great.

sorry man i dont have any advice to help ya, but thanks for lettin me know im not the only one to aim solely on the girl.

im not a bloke so not speaking from personal experience here.. but thought id reassure u a lil bit more braidsta ur right u def arent the only guy who cares so dont worry. Granted, a proportion of the male population dont really care but there are some gems out there who really do want it to be just as good, if not, even better for the woman their with. As u have found out . i just wanted to say Well done! Guys like you may not get sum great macho rep off their bloke mates but who cares?! The only sex gods are the one who care about pleasing their partner. :)
    the way i see it and have always seen it is i prefer oral sex. so when it comes to penatrative sex im out to please my gf as much as possible. cus to me orgasm's in basic sex are all the same, so i dont mind doing in one stlye all the time to suit her. anyway just thought i'd add that im off to pine for a bit cus she lives fifty mile away and im too broke to see her for a few weeks. :( but i spent most of half term with her and my bed ;)
    Maybe shes embarresed to "scream"infront of you?
    Re: Re: she wont let me make her cum
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble

Mr_Wobble ;)

i agree with the wobbling penguin. heh i didnt think id ever say that
    makin a girl cum makes you feel like the pimp daddy,

try and talk her into it as quickly and efficiently as possible
    i'm sure you'll only have to talk her into it the once :naughty:
    Originally posted by Braidsta

FINALLY

Aww that sounds so sad :(
    see their are some sensitive guys out there, my boyfs like that he is happy if I come and quite often I ask him for sex and tell him not to come so that we can carry on and on :D If he comes afew times he's out of action so I tell him not to come then we can do it again and again, bless him! She's probably abit shy around you yet, I shake rather alot when I come :blush: My boyf just laughs about it and takes the piss but I know he's only joking, so maybe she just doesn't feel ready for that yet.