Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Can you control your lust?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
You are in a relationship - You are out - You are Drunk - Somebody you have always lusted over since you first saw them starts flirting with you - Your partner isn't there - You are horny and naturally flirty.

What do you do? What have you done?

Just out of interest like.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If i was in a relationship i wouldnt do anything.

If i wasnt well...that'd be a different story :naughty:
    Been there, done that...

Have to say sometimes I haven't been able to control myself and have had sneaky snogs (not with my current bf though! I wouldn't dream of it!!)

At the end of the day, we're all young... and those relationships ended up being a pile of wank anyway :D so no love lost with a sneaky snog!!!
    Depends on how serious the rel is, but yes I have done on certain occasions. More often than not I will just flirt back, other times I take it further. Jst depends how I'm feeling, what situation I'm in and so on.
    I could control myself easily, and have done! If I wasn't in a relationship I'd jump at the chance, but if I was in one then I could easily just make do with a friendly chat!
    Would you ever be strong enough to blatantly say "Sorry, i'm in a relationship. See you later". Or do you still go with the friendly chat option? Friendly chat gives you - Trophy points (Wow! She is talking to that fit guy...bitch!), Ego Boost (I could have him if I wanted it), Future Possibilities (Friendly chat now, pussy poking when single again).

You girls are so scheming!
    I'd tell him I was in a relationship, and I have done that most times I go out clubbing with the girlies! Otherwise most blokes seem to think you want to sleep with them just cos you're chatting to them! :rolleyes:

I dont go out clubbing to chat to blokes. I go to have a drink, dance and have a laugh with my mates. If a fit bloke eyes you up then yes ofcourse it's an ego boost, but for me it goes no further than that.
    Originally posted by Sir Cum
    Would you ever be strong enough to blatantly say "Sorry, i'm in a relationship. See you later". Or do you still go with the friendly chat option? Friendly chat gives you - Trophy points (Wow! She is talking to that fit guy...bitch!), Ego Boost (I could have him if I wanted it), Future Possibilities (Friendly chat now, pussy poking when single again).

You girls are so scheming!

Yeah course....most of the time us girlies do admit when we're in rel's, and say see ya later. It's a lot harder to do though when you're out with say only one other female and she pulls one of their mates...you're left with the rest of them going...hmm....what should I do here then. But no, more often than not one of the guys will be taken to and so you can have a bit of a chat and a mess about with them and nothing happen.

Others, well you tell them you're in a rel, it doesn't stop them, doesn't stop us and what's a quick snog in a club. No I don't really believe that, just when I'm in rel's that I don't bother about. As I've said it all depends on situation.

But any guy showing attention is a nbig confindence boost.
    Depends on th eprson and relationship!

But from pass experienec- prob not! but I do try
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve
    Depends on th eprson and relationship!

But from pass experienec- prob not! but I do try

You're very trying. ;):p;)
    I could but don't know if boyfriend could :D

He reckons he went out Saturday night and some girl approached him saying 'If you were set up with me on a blind date - would you be impressed'? He claims to have replied: 'I'd have to be blind to go on a date with you'.. Yeah right :rolleyes:
    i did in the past and it wernt clever but im not even thinking of cheating. i love her too much
    Originally posted by Tink101
    i did in the past and it wernt clever but im not even thinking of cheating. i love her too much

ditto.
    ive done it in the past and i dnt plan to ever do it again!! and my guy mates are being very protective of me and keeping guard.
    i hope my bf belives me when i say that i will stay faithfull
    I personally haven't really been capable of flirting with another girl whilst having a gf. It makes me feel somewhat guilty. If I do, it never results in a snog. That would make me feel so dirty and disloyal and I have had too much respect for my partner
    The chance would be a fine thing!
    at the moment i'm single but if it happened when i was with my ex i'd have told her to leave me alone cause i'm with someone simple as that, it's not harsh or anything so...
    i let my lust roam free.
    i wouldnt be having any of it! ive been approached when im out - im in a long distance relationship so im out quite alot without my boyfriend - but i always tell them i have a boyfriend and im not interested. i would never cheat on my boyfriend- i wouldnt want to im happy with him.:)
    I've been in that situation recently, and it's partly what forced me to end my relationship. I think if there's someone you're lusting after, and considering cheating with, then you're in the wrong relationship. But yeah I get tempted..and have been there, done that.