Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

This is bloody urgent so reply ASAP!!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, this is urgent so I need replies like, right now! Printing a document out with a border, every side comes out except the bottom border. Checked all settings and everything should work, but it doesn't! Is there something blindingly obvious that I'm missing? :eek2: Please help!!!

Comments

• Options
    Paper size settings? Fit to page? Dunno. Keep checking the settings. It must be there. Either in the printer properties, or the program you're using.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Well to me its blindingly obvious that you are missing sommat, cos it would have printed for ya :lol::lol: (sorry couldnt resist that one) ;)

Hows about just bringing that bottom border up slightly? its obviously not included in the printing area or it would have printed........wouldnt it? :confused:

Ah well thats all i can offer you :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    Well to me its blindingly obvious that you are missing sommat, cos it would have printed for ya :lol::lol: (sorry couldnt resist that one) ;)

Hows about just bringing that bottom border up slightly? its obviously not included in the printing area or it would have printed........wouldnt it? :confused:

Ah well thats all i can offer you :D

:lol::lol::D You make me laugh BeckyBoo.
  • Options
    All it was was the bottom margin needed lowering, so it all fitted in! Thanks for all your help though (and sarky comments...) :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tweety

:lol::lol::D You make me laugh BeckyBoo.

Thanx :D

Hey King of Glasgow who was making sarky comments???? must have been a fella, cos all you fellas are sarky sods aint ya ;):p