Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

do i love him?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
rite, the thing is, theres this lad i know, and i really like him, i think im in love with him! we have done stuff together, we have kissed, and we have also had sex. and i have reasons to believe that he may be gay or bi, a lot of my friends are, bt i feel so, well, crushed that this one may be, i am really protective over him. he hasnt actually told me himself, bt i really think he mite be. i can cope with him bein bi, bt i dnt thnk i can cope with him being gay, i would feel ruined, i would get so jealous if he did anythin wif antoher m8, i really cant say how much i love him, my feelings are very strong. i am not gay myself, bt i may be bi, i am not certain tho...

is there any1 who can help? please? i really need sum advice!

david

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    But what difference does it make if he is gay or bisexual? Wouldn't it kind of be a good thing seeing as you're also a guy? Anyway. How would that affect his faithfulness? I think you're too hung up and insecure over this guy, you need to take a step back, maybe ask how he feels about you etc.

Chill.
    its more difficult than that

well, u c, we werent officially goin out or nethin, its was more like casual sex, and we have never talked about it, and im jst too shy/scared to, incase he doesnt want to. the reason y i would feel so distraught if he was bi/gay is bcos, well, i love him so much, i would do anything for him! and, if he started d8in ne of my mates, i wud be so hurt, i really dont know how i would cope. i would be really jealous cos im so protective over him.
    its not easy trying to take a step back tho, im am totally in love, i would do anythin for him, bt i jst cant tell him bcos im nt too sure that im bi, and he may not like me anymore, and that would hurt me so much.

i wudnt mind as much if he was bi, bt if he was gay, then i get the impresion he would like to 'experiment' more with his new sexuality, and that would destroy me! i jst want him so badly. wot should i do? i cant forget about him, and i cant really tell him how i feel.

if he did admit he was gay/bi, should i then tell him how i feel? so then we could talk about it more? or not?

david
    to be honest you just sound really confused and you dont sound ready to be in a sexual relationship with anyone. i think you should try and take a step back from the situation - stop sleeping with him for one. you really need to TALK to him! if youre mature enough to sleep with him you should be mature enough to talk to him about it. i dont know what else i can say, its obvious youre insecure about the whole situation i hope things get better but youve got to let him know you want more than casual sex - how else is he meant to know? i hope this has been of some help to you:)
    im very confused! :confused: surely is he has had sex with u he must be gay or atleast bi???
    Straight lads dont go around fucking their male mates (at least the ones i know!) If you've done sexual stuff then im guess your both at least bi sexual. And for you to love another boy does suggest that too.

To be honest you sound confused. Maybe you shouldnt have rushed into something like this. Your best bet is to think it over in your head first, decide how and what you feel then decide if you think you need to talk it over with him.

Good luck :)
    i think i am jst too jealous and possessive over him, i jst want him all to myself. i feel better today, i think i was just shocked yesterday cos thats wen i 1st found out. i jst thort that theres more chance of me having him to myself if he never 'came out'. im jst worried bout wen he is gna tel me now! im sleeping at his 2morow nite tho ;) u neva no! if anyone has anymore advice, its appreciated, thanks for all the advice i have already had! you all stars!

david
    I find this thread slightly ironic!

You called this thread Do I love him?And your username is I love him so?

You seem to think you love him or want to love him- and we dont know if you really love him,onlyb you can know for sure!