Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Questions for girls from blokes

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Lets use this topic has a place for us men to place all of the questions that are bugging us right now about women - And lets have some truthful replies from the girls.

Girls you can start your own topic if you want to ask anything.

My questions -

A

With the older man attraction thing - Doesn't it ever cross your mind the facts that 1) If it was long term this old man is going to die long before you. 2) Assuming the answer to 1 is that it is based on lust - Doesn't it bother you the thought of shagging a somewhat dirty old man? Is it actually a turn on as it is quite "Naughty"?

B

When in a loving relationship - Which of these have you committed when out on the town but without your partner -

1) Heavy Flirting. Maybe even leading someone on.
2) Dirty Talk with a bloke.
3) Dance with a bloke.
4) Grope a bloke.
5) Snog a bloke.
6) Anything worse.

Do you actually get guilty? Can you handle guilt easily? Can you disguise you did it? Would your mates always cover your back?

C

Can/have you fake(d) a relationship? If you are with a man and you don't particularly fancy or love him Can you manage to carry it on for ages and say nice things and give nice gifts and be into it?

D

Why do you always flirt or make close friends with your partners mates - Normally picking out at least one to be very friendly with? Is this so that you have your partners mates on your side in case of an argument or so that you have some ammunition if revenge is needed? Or is it just the old attention thing?

E

Is it true that girls to an extent fancy their fathers (not that you would do anything, thats sicko) You would compare all men you meet to your fathers standards?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Jesussssss SirCum you're a nosey 'un :p

A - Don't fancy older men... but if I did, it would definitely be because I loved them/liked them, not because sex with them is 'naughty' or anything... definitely all about feelings.

B - Err... 'Snog a Bloke' is probably the worst. But it was when me n my bf at the time had a huge row, so I did it out of anger. Glad I did though, he was fine... and no, my bf never found out, me and my mates kept it as our own private little jokey thing!! lol

C - Never faked a relationship - but I'm only 17, surely there's time... lol No, seriously, I would never fake a relationship. If things went sour, I wouldn't carry it on - and if there was no attraction to start with, I wouldn't lead anyone to think there was.

D - I have no idea... when this has happened to me, it's always because his mate is very nice - maybe too nice? On purpose? I dunno... but I'm just naturally friendly etc so I wouldn't do anything like that on purpose. Can't speak for anyone else though!!

E - EWWWWW!! No, if my men had to meet the standards I hold for my Dad then I'd probably be goin' out with Jim Royles twin.

There you go SirCum, bloody long answer that!!
    To add to Question D then. Is it a sexual thing. You make good friends with them as you quite fancy them. I was kinda hoping it would be because the girl actually wants her boyfriend to see she can be just as good mates with them.
    1. I went out with a *coughs* 34 year old and the sex wasnt "naughty". Cant remember if i even fancied him to be honest, If i was to go out with someone older it'd just be because i like them.
    2. In the past i've done all of them. I never used to feel guilty, but it changes when your in a relationship you like. But yeah i always got my mates to cover me back, just in case.
    3. Yes i have done in the past. I think he was giving me a lot of money and stuff but i didnt fancy him, i pretended though for a good few months. He didnt suspect a thing.
    4. I'll be honest. Sometimes its cos i fancy them, other times its because im being friendly, other times its the attention thing.
    5. Definately not. Any bloke like my dad would be the least likely person for me to go out with, hes a twat.
    Re: Questions for girls from blokes

A - I don't go for the older man thing at all, doesn't do anything for me! My boyfs a whole 10months older than me, and to be honest I've often gone for guys who are a year or two younger than me!

B - I've flirted slightly but def. not heavy flirting! Would never do any of the others if I'm in a relationship with someone.

C - I'd only be in a relationship with a bloke I really liked. If I didn't like them I wouldn't bother trying to fake the relationship - I'd much rather be single just go off on the pull instead!

D - I don't flirt with any of my boyf's mates! That'd just be weird!!

E - I do not fancy my dad! lol But, I see what you're on about, and yes I would like my bloke to have some of the qualities that my dad has.

God, I'm boring aren't I?! :p
    Lacy, with C, did you even buy him gifts and give out the sex?

With D, how can a bloke tell if her feelings towards his mates are friendly or attracted? Would a girl be so heartless as to go out with a bloke and the second his more attractive mate offers her the chance she'll jump ship?
    Re: Re: Questions for girls from blokes
    Originally posted by Faith

God, I'm boring aren't I?! :p

No you're lovely :)
    Sir Cum can't you ask one question at once it would be much easier.

A) For part one, that person could die a long time before me, it makes no difference. We can't predict what age e will die at. My Dad died at 53, if I married someone the same age in that case I would possibly have a long time on my own anyway. As for is it to do with shagging a dirty old man..no that doesn't appeal, older guys are still sexy though and that appeals along with their experience, sophistication etc.

B) I've done 1 and 3. Guilty, to some extent, probably more than I let on, but as far as I'm concerned flirting and dancing aren't cheating, I'll dance with anyone and flirt with anyone, is natural for me.

C) Yeah i've done that loads, it's just the having someone to get hugs off thing and go out with rather than being lonely on my own. But I usually can't manage more than a couple of months with them.

D) Erm....usually so I have some amunition if they piss me off. One of my ex's I got off with both his best mates, one from home and one from uni when we split up. But a lot of that getting friendly happens because you are regularly around them and we make an effort to be friends with our b/f mates so that it isn't awkward on nights out.

E) Yes definately...I was always a complete daddy's girl, and I think with him dying when I was still young it's meant i still hold him with that much respect. I know how perfect my mum and him were together and I want a rel like that. unfortunately I am like my mother so doens't it stand to reason I should be looking for a fella like my dad?
    Re: Re: Re: Questions for girls from blokes
    Originally posted by Optimistic_Dan
    No you're lovely :)

:blush: fankyou!

Sir Cum ever since you done the dirt on your gf you seem to have taken a big guilt trip and conscience thing!

This post seems another spin of of that?
    Did you ever tell hjer
    Originally posted by Sir Cum
    Lets use this topic has a place for us men to place all of the questions that are bugging us right now about women - And lets have some truthful replies from the girls.

Girls you can start your own topic if you want to ask anything.

My questions -

A

With the older man attraction thing - Doesn't it ever cross your mind the facts that 1) If it was long term this old man is going to die long before you. 2) Assuming the answer to 1 is that it is based on lust - Doesn't it bother you the thought of shagging a somewhat dirty old man? Is it actually a turn on as it is quite "Naughty"?

B

When in a loving relationship - Which of these have you committed when out on the town but without your partner -

3) Dance with a bloke.
    4) Grope a bloke.
    5) Snog a bloke.
    6) Anything worse.

Do you actually get guilty? Can you handle guilt easily? Can you disguise you did it? Would your mates always cover your back?

C

Can/have you fake(d) a relationship? If you are with a man and you don't particularly fancy or love him Can you manage to carry it on for ages and say nice things and give nice gifts and be into it?

D

Why do you always flirt or make close friends with your partners mates - Normally picking out at least one to be very friendly with? Is this so that you have your partners mates on your side in case of an argument or so that you have some ammunition if revenge is needed? Or is it just the old attention thing?

E

Is it true that girls to an extent fancy their fathers (not that you would do anything, thats sicko) You would compare all men you meet to your fathers standards?
    Re: Re: Questions for girls from blokes
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve
    Sir Cum ever since you done the dirt on your gf you seem to have taken a big guilt trip and conscience thing!

This post seems another spin of of that?
    Did you ever tell hjer

Do you mean I've taken things that I am guilty of and twisted them to see if girls do them too?

Maybe.

I kept it quiet.
    Ye thats what I meant and by and large I think they do!

But, I still dont think its ok to apply your "predicament" to these.
    Its in a different context- unless you were with a bloke? :crazyeyes
    Hope not
    Its not all about my predicament and im a full blooded hung stud. Leave the "Predicament" to its own topic! ;)
    Lacy, with C, did you even buy him gifts and give out the sex?

With D, how can a bloke tell if her feelings towards his mates are friendly or attracted? Would a girl be so heartless as to go out with a bloke and the second his more attractive mate offers her the chance she'll jump ship?

Nope never gave him anything. I had sex with him yeah but that was about all i gave him.

Hmm D, i think you'd know. Some girls are that heartless yes. I know i've done it in the past.
    A

My ex was 36! Age didn't matter at the time.

B

1) Heavy Flirting. Maybe even leading someone on. Yes
    2) Dirty Talk with a bloke. mmm..maybe
    3) Dance with a bloke. All the time
    4) Grope a bloke. No
    5) Snog a bloke. No
    6) Anything worse. nope

I get really guilty. Can't hold things in but have done in the past and it ruined my relationship.

C

No.

D

Attention thing.

E

No. My dad is a dishonest, sly fake shallow man.
    Re: Re: Re: Questions for girls from blokes
    Do you mean I've taken things that I am guilty of and twisted them to see if girls do them too?

I dont think its necessarily something that girls are going to do more than blokes or vice versa. I think it's down to the person's situation and morals, regardless of what sex they are!!

A

Depends how much older you mean! If say it's a 5-7 year age gap, no problem, I'd see him as my equal. wouldnt go for anyone older than that, therefore no, I dont like the 'naughtiness' of dirty old men. :p

B

3) Dance with a bloke.

Just them two. I wouldnt go any further, mainly because a)I love my boyfriend too much, and b)I definitely wouldnt be able to handle the guilt. Hypothetically, if I did go further, for whatever reason, my girly mates would cover my back (but probs not my guy ones, coz theyre his friedns too.)

C

Only once, but that was because he beat me up otherwise. very dark period in my life which I dont like talking about. Had to 'fake' a relationship because I had to act 'normally' in fornt of friedns when out with him.

D

Admittedly, I do flirt... it's just the attention thing! ;) My boyf flirts with my mates too though, but to a lesser extent than I do because I'm more of a jealous person. Hypocritical I know.

E

Nooo! My dad's a laugh, too much of a kid... not the kind of personality I'm looking for myself. :p

A

Cant sya ive ever been attracted to anyone significantly older.

B

1) Heavy Flirting. Maybe even leading someone on. yes
    2) Dirty Talk with a bloke. no
    3) Dance with a bloke. yes
    4) Grope a bloke. no
    5) Snog a bloke. yes
    6) Anything worse. no

yes, but I did feel guilty, although at the time we werent that serious.

C

No

D

Dunno, i guess it keeps them on their toes, they wouldnt want to loose their girl to their best mate now would they? Its just harmless flirting and attention seeking really though, also you want to get on with his mates coz obviously ur gonna have to spend time with them at some point.

E

NO YUCK :yuck:
    E: I'm scared of that because my dad died about a year ago and it would be rather weird for me to be looking for a father figure in a boyfriend
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Questions for girls from blokes
    Originally posted by Faith

I dont think its necessarily something that girls are going to do more than blokes or vice versa. I think it's down to the person's situation and morals, regardless of what sex they are!!

Thanks Faith thats what I was trying to say!

I din't mean to turn it on you Sir Cum-
    A - never happened to me

B - none of the above

C - couldn`t do it, theres no point

D - I get on with his mates mostly, a couple are dickheads, the rest seem nice enough but I don`t see enough of them to get "close" to them.

E - er, no :-/

I only like older men as in afew years older, I'm 18 and my boyf is 20 so that's ideal to me, I wouldn't sleep with anyone really old it would feel real icky. My friend is 18 and slept with a 43 y/o married man and it makes me feel ill :yuck:

3) Dance with a bloke.
    4) Grope a bloke.
    5) Snog a bloke.
    6) Anything worse.

Number 5, but that was a day after I met my boyf and I have never done anything like it since or even considered it, no way! I love him too much.

Yeh mates probably would cover my backs but I havn't actually done anything to my bloke to make me feel guilty yet so I wouldn't no if I could disguise it well.

Never done this either, there's no point in being with a guy who you don't fancy or love or anything, what would be the point in that? And I think in time he would realise you're heart wasn't in it.

Don't do this either, i know what it's like when blokes you like flirt with you're mates or whatever so I wouldn't do it.

No :eek2:

With the older man attraction thing - Doesn't it ever cross your mind the facts that

1) If it was long term this old man is going to die long before you.

never thought about it for some reason

2) Assuming the answer to 1 is that it is based on lust - Doesn't it bother you the thought of shagging a somewhat dirty old man? Is it actually a turn on as it is quite "Naughty"?

again never thought about it in that way

B

1,2,3 and 5

I tend to be open about things and have to confess all!

C
    yes it is possible

D
    I'm just curious to get to know my partner better and so by knowing his mates there is another spin put on things. That I may not have noticed. But I wouldn't flirt with them I'd keep to just one guy. More than one guy can be too much for me, its bad enough trying to handle one guy,lol

E

Yes in a way i would compare my boyfriend to my fathers good qualities.
    I've just looked at angelbabes answers and I think mine give you lot the wrong impression - oops!!! My answers are more like angel babes and one of the questions I read wrongly - I don't know what am I going to do with myself!!

A
    Never Been attracted to anyone extreamly older than me, just never been out with anyone my age or younger, for me older is more mature, about a 5 year age gap!!!
    B
    DONE
    DONE
    3) Dance with a bloke.
    DONE
    4) Grope a bloke.
    DONE
    5) Snog a bloke.
    DONE
    6) Anything worse.
    NOT DONE

Never felt guilty - harmless fun and the snog was a dare with my best mate!!!(me girl - mate boy)
    C
    No never and couldn't, i fall in love to easily
    D
    With me this just happens to happen, i have no control over it, i also make friends very quickly and easily!!!

E
    when i was about 5-7 my mom told me that i hated her cause i wanted to marry my father, but my BF and my father are very oppisite!!!!

Hope that that answered your Q's!!!!:D
    1. Don't fancy oldr men ever. All my boyfriends have been at least a year younger than me.

2. I have flirted and danced with a guy. Prob the alcohol contributed but that's not an excuse. I don't do it now as am in a serious relationship.

3. I did fake a relationship for a month because I was desperate to break up with my ex but every time I tried to do it and actualy met him face to face, I would feel guility and would not discuss it. In the end I realised it couldn't carry on as I used to dread seeing him.

4. Well its usually if one of them is a nice person, I'll make friends with them. Its easier to get on with you bfriend's mates than fight all the time cos then you can go out with them and four partner and not feel guility.

5. NO! EWW! That's just disgusting. Don't go there!
    A

Never went for older men. Never will. Yes, I totally get that he will die ages before me, thats mostly why I don't go for it. In fact, my current boyfriend is younger than me. Won't say by how much...

B

None of the above.

C

I'm "faking" my current relationship, going out with someone I don't "love" per se. But I can still be loving towards him because I know I'd be so unhappy single and I feel happy to be with someone nice.

D

I don't do that. Of course I want to be friends with his mates, it wouldn't be a very functional relationship if I wasn't but...no...

E

The guy I have been in love with for the past three years reminds me quite alot of my father. I do compare blokes to dad. Not every bloke I meet, but prospects, because he's a very nice man.

N.B. I am only 16, and am not very experienced with the relationship thing so don't take this is Gospel or anything.

By the way, hope you don't think I'm being rude...but what kind of sluts have you been out with???!!!
    A

No never crossed my mind, The older bloke is better anyway, bit more mature :)

B

3) Dance with a bloke.
    4) Grope a bloke.
    5) Snog a bloke.
    6) Anything worse.

'Snog a bloke' is the worst ive done, me and an ex had a row and i went on a girly nite, And my mates would definatly cover my back, thats what their there for!

C

Yes, with my ex, Im not the dumping sort you see, i wait and wait till they decide to do it. I spent two years with my ex and was extremely unhappy but didnt want to be on my own, or hurt him.

D

I get on with blokes better than women ne ways, but its amazing what nice mates your bloke seems to have! Its definatly not a revenge thing, just to make things easyier when ur all out toghether.

E

R u joking?????