Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Y does it hurts her?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
every time i have sex wiv my g/f she complains it hurts and i have to stop she was a virgin when we met and so far we do it almost everyday but always with her saying it hurts i asked her y and she said she doesnt know anyone got any clues???:rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    Are you using lube ?
  • Options
    You shouldn't really need lube.

Have a bit more foreplay- might help.

Two other factors: She may be nervous and cant relax fully, she may still be "being broken in" so to speak so it should just go away itself.

Also, if its around the time of her period the wall sof the vagina will be down lower, making it painful at times!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve

Also, if its around the time of her period the wall sof the vagina will be down lower, making it painful at times!

Really? I've never heard that before...

Sm
    okeit, I'd say she's probably still healing from the first time - how long ago was it?
    If not, it's probably a case of not enough foreplay - meaning less natural lubrication so it could tear her skin and be quite painful...

Or maybe she should speak to a doctor... *calls for help from Susie or Karla or someone more knowledgeable than me...*
  • Options
    Foreplay is the # 1 thing to help before having sex. This will get her wet and it wont hurt as much when u slid in. Idonno why it still hurts her after the first few times, coz my first it hurt, after that i dont feel a thing of pain! Just make sure shes loose i mean... thats the only other reason y it might hurt her. Or like perfect***day said.. maybe she should see a doc.
    _Nelly_:heart:
  • Options
    Originally posted by perfect***day

okeit, I'd say she's probably still healing from the first time - how long ago was it?

That's what I would've said.
    If you're doing it everyday she hasn't had a chance to heal. Do some other stuff for a couple of days - concentrate on her so she relaxed in a sexual situation with you, then, after a couple of days, try intercourse again.
  • Options
  • Options
    loosing it

wen i lost my v's it really hurt first tym... not mcuh u can do about that really, maybe u just havnt broken her in properly, i mean if u always end up havin to stop then urnot gonna be able to work past the painful bit. i agree with the general advice tho, try forplay coz that myt loosen her up. also make sure shes actually ok with wot ur doin, coz she could just be uncomfortable with havin sex and be usin the pain as an excuse. talk to her about it and ask her wot she wants, if she wants to try forplay and lube and stuff then go for it..... ask her wot she thinks is best for the relationship.
  • Options
    well sex for me the first time was really painful- had to use lube and it was still hurting the next few times but it gradually got less painful. I still find it a little uncomfortable at first but i only lost my virginity a few weeks ago. for me the problem isnt foreplay because we always do lots of it!i think maybe its just my body getting used to sex
  • Options
    she gets plenty of foreplay he he ;) but she still complains someone said bout her being around her time of the month thats a possibility coz last time we did it she was due on, but either way she lost it at the beginning of november and its hurt ever since she needs to got to the doctors neways for a pregnancy test :crazyeyes and she can ask y it hurts then