Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

WHAT DO I DO ?? HELp

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok ive been with my b-friend for ages now , but we had a break 4 about a year and i which time he got loads of sexaul experiance
and i have none

PLease can i have some tips
im not even sure how to thrust, mmmm is it like up and down or what ??
please help

it must feel to him as if shes shaggin a dead body !! :crazyeyes

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    DO WHAT YOU FEEL LIKE!

DO WHAT YOU WANT....
    WE DON'T CARE BUT I AM DRUNK
    LAAAAARRRRRR LA DE DI DA LARRRRRRRR LARRR DA DI DA
    DO WHAT YOU FEEL LIKE!

DO WHAT YOU WANT....
    WE DON'T CARE BUT I AM DRUNK
    LAAAAARRRRRR LA DE DI DA LARRRRRRRR LARRR DA DI DA

ROFL!!!

awww...it comes naturally, honest. if you're nervous, you're gonna tense up, and get all dry and stuff, so just get loadsa lube goin, cuz if you're dry, the johnny'll break thru friction.

tell him you're still rusty or summat, and say you need practice, he'll sure as hell be glad to be a subject to experiment on ;)
    first of all babe u need to know wat works for u...once uve done that then u know wat u want him to do. then the thrust part its pretty easy (if its ur first time i think u should go about it in a missionary position with him on top) then as he pushes into u just move urself upwards...it isn't difficult u'll find it'll come naturally!!!
    Re: WHAT DO I DO ?? HELp
    Originally posted by GIRL
    Ok ive been with my b-friend for ages now , but we had a break 4 about a year and i which time he got loads of sexaul experiance
    and i have none

PLease can i have some tips
    im not even sure how to thrust, mmmm is it like up and down or what ??
    please help

it must feel to him as if shes shaggin a dead body !! :crazyeyes

First off if he's got all this "experience" then why not make it into more of a game, get him to try out some of the things he's learnt.

I think you'll find it easier than you think to go along with, and I shouldn't worry, you wont be like a dead body. Not that I know what that's like.

Besides all that, sex should be a pleasure for both of you. You need to tell him what makes you excited and works for you, which will be different to what he's picked up from anyone else, so do that. he can still learn.