Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Funny times ya had with Kev

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I know it's sad but I knew kev well and he would'nt want people to be sad - well not for this long anyway lol. Did anybody talk to kev, god do you remember how he could turn any shitty part of his life into a joke even though it hurt!!!!

Kev did hav prob's but still was willing to take on other people crap and help. If we had a few more thousand like him the world would be a far better place. But then again it would probley turn into a sex house!!! he used work in a bar like that!!

he never had lots of money but he'd rob ya last quid if ya fell asleep lol no he was honest to a point (ie he'd treat you as you treated him) but had a great nack of seeing justice served he he.

I remember once in life time that has just pasted from this place.......................(wish i could do that star wars effects now)

how we used to put half a cup of sugar in our bosses tea because she liked it sweet and said i never put wieght on - well ya f*ckin will now love. the time i said got i hate dike's and turn around with kev and two we're standin right behind me!!!

the time kev told some bloke he was a c*nt in the shop and the bloke looked shocked and then kev followed up by saying yes mate i 'd did call you a c*nt and there the address on the door ya need to write to so f*ck off ya c*nt. I can't decribe how freeing it felt suddenly we did'nt have to be treated like sh*t by customers as we stuck together as PALS

GOd I'll f*ckin miss him perhaps I'll post again but it getting to much for me now bye bye

Please I love to hear any funny times you had on here with my mate kev

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    there were loads :(
    bump
    just popped in for two mins and thought... mmm? why am i suspicious?
    you what?:confused:
    Re: Funny times ya had with Kev
    Originally posted by fitmale
    how we used to put half a cup of sugar in our bosses tea because she liked it sweet and said i never put wieght on - well ya f*ckin will now love. the time i said got i hate dike's and turn around with kev and two we're standin right behind me!!!

i didnt know kev but i read his post's and he seemed like a cool person

and that about the tea made me laugh:)
    Stupid question.... Who is Kev?!
    Originally posted by lil_kazzy
    Stupid question.... Who is Kev?!

Rubberskin
    Why was this brought back upto the top?
    Especially brought up by someone who only supposedly joined in February...
    Does seem a bit weird :confused:
    erm... please point and laugh if im stupid... but im assuming something has happened to fellow poster rubberskin.

haven't been on for a couple of days... have looked back and cant find anything to suggest anything happened to him other than this thread, which, as morrocon roll said, looks rather strange and... almost suspicious!

whats going on, and if anything has happened, im not trying to be disrespectful.
    Originally posted by badabing
    erm... please point and laugh if im stupid... but im assuming something has happened to fellow poster rubberskin.

haven't been on for a couple of days... have looked back and cant find anything to suggest anything happened to him other than this thread, which, as morrocon roll said, looks rather strange and... almost suspicious!

whats going on, and if anything has happened, im not trying to be disrespectful.

http://www.thesite.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37053&highlight=rubberskin+dead
    Originally posted by badabing

its here
    thank you hunnypot and tweety
    Why oh why was this bumped? I don't think this is suspicious, but it's a littttle bit annoying.

Blahger, care to explain yourself?
    I assume fitmale is big muscley steve.
    Why are people so suspicious? It doesnt hurt to trust people sometimes.
    its not fitmale we're on about, i guy called blahger randomly bumped that thread up eralier which was started in december last year. we want to know why and who he is... he's really new, only 20 posts or summit, and i find it strange as to why he wanted to bring back the thread, he never said anything else... just 'bump'
    maybe its the smae person as fitmale, but under a different name? It doesnt seem like a particularly dodgy thing to do or anything though.
    i dunno. it just feels weird to me. i cant undertsnad why that particular thread was bumped, and would just like to know. maybe its me being nosey, or maybe its my mistrust in people coming out. i just think that surely he would have said something else if it was fitmale. or any of kevs mates for that matter. somtheing other than 'bump'
    hmmm curiouser and curiouser. Maybe he has some kind of master plan?
    yes... im considering that possibility myself!