Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

cant CUM

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok i had sex the other day and found that i basically couldnt finish but i can when jackin off easily but i found myself almost losing my errection inside of my gf what to do i mean we had to stop cos after like 2 hrs we were knackered :crazyeyes is ther anything i can do to speed up ejaculation i'm not embarrassed just pissed off cos my lass was thinkin it was her fault when i'm sure itsnot :confused: :crazyeyes

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Thats a great problem to have! ;) wish I had that more often. It has happend before but I am not really sure what to suggest! :crazyeyes
    :banghead:

Do a search. This problem seems to be rather common.
    It seems to be getting more and more common....in the last week it seems there's been about 5 identical posts.....please please do searches.
    Here is an idea- which should make you cum!

AS you are doin it missionary- kinda do pushups-
    IE: your raising yourself with your feet,your penis does be in at nearly right angles. Try give it a shot if you can understand what im talking about"!
    You may have just not been in the mood or completely relaxed but we have more here:
    http://www.thesite.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=40062

Susie :)
This discussion has been closed.