Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Anal.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi, if this topic has been done before im sorry but i havent been here for ages.
Anyway, im just wondering how you make anal sex less painful? Or does it feel better each time you try it like normal penetration? (btw i do use a lube!)
thanks in advance for any useful suggestions. :naughty:

Comments

• Options
    I think lube is about the only thing you can use that will reduce it.

Not sure though.
  • Options
    Anal shouldn't be painful as long as you've had enough foreplay and enough lube. All the same things apply as to normal sex, the more you relax and don't worry about it the less it will hurt, being fingered first etc. Just taking it slowly to begin with until you've properly relaxxed into it and so on.
  • Options
    What finger her ass? :eek2:
  • Options
    Scorpion, sounds like you've tried it already, probably more than once.
    The best advice I can give, after all the obvious "relax" "use lube" etc advice is...
    Relax first. Then have him start to gently ease in to you, but very slowly. You actually have two sphincters (read this on a site regarding fart analysis and how they used the probe to collect the gasses - apparently the probe was shaped to lodge itself between the two sphincters). The first one is the easy one to open (bum hole). The best thing is to have him stop as soon as he's in that far, and let you relax again, easing off a little bit with the pressure if this helps.
    Now, when you feel ready, have him ease the pressure on very gently, relax, and (this is a key bit to it) push out as if you're having a lovely big poo! Now, that sounds disgusting to some people, and some worry about having an accident. However, if you've been to the loo recently, there won't be anything there, and nothing is going to come out as something (ie his cock) is in the way, and going in. That pushing should relax you even further, but he must still take it very very slowly, pausing and giving you time to rest and relax, and easing the pressure off if necessary.
    That final bit of the stretching of the main sphincter is what usually causes pain, so that has to be taken carefully. Once he's in, don't let him start banging away, or going in all the way. He has to give your bum time to get used to it, and become relaxed enough.
    During him entering you, keep relaxed, and pushing out. Concentrate on pushing, and don't suddenly clench. That will hurt.
    Just getting in can take five, or more minutes, and it may take another five minutes to become relaxed enough for anything but the gentlest of movements to be painless.

Now, this is assuming he's the one in control, in which case he must rely on signals from you about when he should push, stop, ease off. Agree on the signals before. Warn him that if he doesn't stick to them, and hurts you, then it will be the last time he gets to take you up the arse! That should stop him being over enthusiastic.
    If you're the one in control (on top), then you will find it harder to relax as your leg and buttock muscles will be tensed, but at least you will be in control.

Damn, this makes me sound like some sort of anal expert! lol :lol: But it's just what I've found works, and doesn't cause too much discomfort. And, more importantly, means I get to enjoy a bit more anal sex than I may do otherwise. Mmmm, I love that bit when the main sphincter finally relaxes enough, and I slide in a couple of inches. Ooo, that grip! :)

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    i agree with mr wobble!!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by KoRn Flakes
    [sarcastic]No, stick your finger in her ear! Guaranteed to relax her arse. :rolleyes:

[/sarcastic]

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    [sarcastic]No, stick your finger in her ear! Guanteed to relax her arse. :rolleyes:
    [/sarcastic]

Mr_Wobble ;)

eh eh eh
    some people are so intelligent!!
    ah
  • Options
    Originally posted by KoRn Flakes

*nods* You think there's something wrong in that??? :confused:

Anal sex is only the same methodology as for normal sex. You wouldn't expect to go into that without some warming up and relaxing, why should anal be any different? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Scorpion, sounds like you've tried it already, probably more than once.
    The best advice I can give, after all the obvious "relax" "use lube" etc advice is...
    Relax first. Then have him start to gently ease in to you, but very slowly. You actually have two sphincters (read this on a site regarding fart analysis and how they used the probe to collect the gasses - apparently the probe was shaped to lodge itself between the two sphincters). The first one is the easy one to open (bum hole). The best thing is to have him stop as soon as he's in that far, and let you relax again, easing off a little bit with the pressure if this helps.
    Now, when you feel ready, have him ease the pressure on very gently, relax, and (this is a key bit to it) push out as if you're having a lovely big poo! Now, that sounds disgusting to some people, and some worry about having an accident. However, if you've been to the loo recently, there won't be anything there, and nothing is going to come out as something (ie his cock) is in the way, and going in. That pushing should relax you even further, but he must still take it very very slowly, pausing and giving you time to rest and relax, and easing the pressure off if necessary.
    That final bit of the stretching of the main sphincter is what usually causes pain, so that has to be taken carefully. Once he's in, don't let him start banging away, or going in all the way. He has to give your bum time to get used to it, and become relaxed enough.
    During him entering you, keep relaxed, and pushing out. Concentrate on pushing, and don't suddenly clench. That will hurt.
    Just getting in can take five, or more minutes, and it may take another five minutes to become relaxed enough for anything but the gentlest of movements to be painless.

Now, this is assuming he's the one in control, in which case he must rely on signals from you about when he should push, stop, ease off. Agree on the signals before. Warn him that if he doesn't stick to them, and hurts you, then it will be the last time he gets to take you up the arse! That should stop him being over enthusiastic.
    If you're the one in control (on top), then you will find it harder to relax as your leg and buttock muscles will be tensed, but at least you will be in control.

Damn, this makes me sound like some sort of anal expert! lol :lol: But it's just what I've found works, and doesn't cause too much discomfort. And, more importantly, means I get to enjoy a bit more anal sex than I may do otherwise. Mmmm, I love that bit when the main sphincter finally relaxes enough, and I slide in a couple of inches. Ooo, that grip! :)

Mr_Wobble ;)

Now that worrys me...should someone know that much about anal... :chin: :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by LacyMay

:lol: true true...:D
  • Options
    Thanks Mr Wobble!! You seem to know a lot about it! :naughty:
    I will definately give that a go.

and as for KoRn Flakes: I have a very fine arse. :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by LacyMay

Better than being someone who doesn't know a thing about it when it comes to trying it! :)
    I'll bet others know even more than me, but don't want to be branded as some sort of anal expert. :)
    It's not as if I've done a lot of anal. But I know that if I do want to do it, then I've got to be careful, and make sure it doesn't hurt if I want to continue doing it, so I've taken time and care to find out what works. ;)

Mr_Wobble ;)