Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Europe still owes the Jews.

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm proud my country played a key role in the creation of a democracy in Afghanistan. It's not finished yet

LOL? What is this? A democracy of warlords? Elect me or die!

card-defenders_of_civilization.jpg
    Or whatever your name is, it's fascinating reading your words, this kind of discussion would never happen in America. It's just not PC to hate a group of people.

Give me 15 years.
    The prejudiced person would know he or she would be thought of as ignorant.

That's okay. We are going to see who is ignorant in the very near future.
    Since you mentioned test scores and all...I'm in an accelerated program at my school and one thing we learned, is that people who are prejudiced aren't intelligent because intelligent people can see the differences between people - instead of viewing them as a group

There are differences between races just like there are differences between the sexes. There are also differences at the individual level. There is no such thing as group equality anymore than there is equality between two individuals. By all means, continue to make America a more "diverse" place! That is PRECISELY what I want! Diversity is going to sink America just like it sunk South Africa and Rhodesia in just ten years.
    You do illustrate exactly what I see when I see people marching for peace.

I believe I indicated in the other thread I supported the war. The war will VASTLY weaken America. America will win the war alright but it will lose the peace. A worldwide boycott of American and Israeli goods is going to spring up one of these days. Fun!
    Hold up your Palestinian flag high.

I do not have a problem with the Palestinians. I do not seek to impose my way of life upon them or slaughter them like the Jews. That would be America and Israel.
    Replaces the Nazi one nicely doesn't it? I'm proud you're anti-American.

Thanks. Diversity is your strength. LOL by all means, import a few more million terrorists into the United States! It will be a riot? Why the hell should I care about Washington D.C or New York City. If Massachusetts wants to fight another crusade against evil then by all means go for it! LOL United We Stand, the United States of Amexica!

You do not have what it takes to win. Do you think those European countries are going to be supporting you when they have HUGE Moslem populations, even more than they do now? LOL about 50 years down the road the Islamic Republic of Great Britainstan will be proclaimed? Are you going to send Mexicans to fight them? Do you think Israel is going to survive in the Middle East? That the United States will be a superpower 20 years from now? Bwhahahah a brave new world awaits us!

Cheers!
    What worries me, Heydrich, is that in your country, you can buy guns. And you can vote.
    68 % of non-danish rapists are Muslim.

Greater Copenhagen: 76% are Muslim.

Diversity is our Strength!
    What worries me, Heydrich, is that in your country, you can buy guns. And you can vote.

Wow! We can buy guns. Those sure are useful against B-52s and tanks! I can vote? Oh wow, should I not be proud? With hundreds of thousands if not millions of absolute total foreigners coming to the United States every year and remaining absolute foreigners who have just as much of a "vote" as I do I should be jumping with glee. Heydrich, your chances of winning many lotteries are better than influencing public policy! You will be a minority in your country by midcentury, surrounded with millions of total aliens! *Pant, Pant, Pant falls to the ground securing my door with duct tape and plastic sheeting in fear of imminent attack of Iraqi chemical weapons by Saddam Insane!*
    Originally posted by Heydrich
    Wow! We can buy guns. Those sure are useful against B-52s and tanks! I can vote? Oh wow, should I not be proud? With hundreds of thousands if not millions of absolute total foreigners coming to the United States every year and remaining absolute foreigners who have just as much of a "vote" as I do I should be jumping with glee. Heydrich, your chances of winning many lotteries are better than influencing public policy! You will be a minority in your country by midcentury, surrounded with millions of total aliens! *Pant, Pant, Pant falls to the ground securing my door with duct tape and plastic sheeting!*

Okaaay, take the small yellow tablet....
    I was thinking of white sheets and burning crosses actually. :p
    I was thinking of white sheets and burning crosses actually.

Do you know what burns hotter than a cross???

card-blu82_daisy_cutter.jpg
    68 % of non-danish rapists are Muslim.

Greater Copenhagen: 76% are Muslim.

Diversity is our Strength!

Number 1 is not unfamiliar. And I actually think that the statistic is worse than that, but nevermind.

Though, I don't really get number two, as it's said that there are 200,000 muslims in Denmark. Greater Copenhagen is supposedly inhabitated by 1,5 million people. Doesn't exactly meassure up.

And indeed diversity is our strength, as no race or group of people have relied on themselves only.
    How is diversity a strength? Tell me. Was diversity a strength for India? Gandhi himself could not hold that country together.
    How is diversity a strength? Tell me. Was diversity a strength for India? Gandhi himself could not hold that country together.

Tell you what. When you prove to me the benefits of segregation, then we'll try & convince you of those of diversity.
    Tell you what. When you prove to me the benefits of segregation, then we'll try & convince you of those of diversity.

I do not believe in segregation. Segregation presupposes diversity and I do not believe in diversity. I believe in homogeous states. Homogenous states in my opinion are more stable in the long run resulting in less internal conflict. There are more than enough issues for white people to disagree upon. Coralling millions of people who can barely understand each other in a given area and telling them to highlight their differences is nothing short of madness.

I do not believe in segregation. Segregation presupposes diversity and I do not believe in diversity. I believe in homogeous states. Homogenous states in my opinion are more stable in the long run resulting in less internal conflict. There are more than enough issues for white people to disagree upon. Coralling millions of people who can barely understand each other in a given area and telling them to highlight their differences is nothing short of madness.

How many homogenous states have you lived in, Heydrich?
    Originally posted by Clandestine
    For the second time at least im sure, pnj, what you are being shown is only in Kabul. The conditions outside Kabul, certainly within the dominant Pushtoon region remain no different than they were under the Taliban.

And as far as our committment to any real democracy there, again don't fool yourself. The war secured the long awaited pipeline for Unocal. Whatever else transpires will over time only be increasingly left to the Afghanis themselves as it has so many times in the past once it falls completely out of the media spotlight and our politicians busy themselves with other sources of economic interest.

That must be why so many of my fellow Special Forces soldiers and Civil Affairs soldiers are spending so much time in the outlying regions of Afghanistan to work with the Afghani people in understanding how democracy works, other ways of dealing with people besides at the end of a AK, building schools, setting up basic infrastructures.... all without media spotlight. :rolleyes:
    As are numerous relief agency and human rights NGO's, whose reports outline the maintenance of authoritarian control especially over women as was the case under the Taliban.

Just a brief example to demonstrate what the Western Media is not saying:

Afghanistan

"We Want to Live As Humans":

Repression of Women and Girls in Western Afghanistan

Afghan women and girls have suffered mounting abuses, harassment and restrictions of their fundamental human rights during 2002, Human Rights Watch said in a new report. The 52-page report, "We Want to Live As Humans": Repression of Women and Girls in Western Afghanistan, focuses on the increasingly harsh restrictions on women and girls imposed by Ismail Khan, a local governor in the west of Afghanistan who has received military and financial assistance from the United States. Human Rights Watch said that the situation in Herat was symptomatic of developments across the country, and that women and girls were facing new restrictions in several other regions as well. Human Rights Watch found that women's and girls' rights in Herat had improved since the fall of the Taliban, noting that many women and girls have been allowed to return to school and university, and to some jobs.

But the report found that these advances were tempered by growing government repression of social and political life. Ismail Khan has censored women's groups, intimidated outspoken women leaders, and sidelined women from his administration in Herat. Restrictions on the right to work mean that many women will never be able to use their education.
    HRW Index No.: C1411
    Originally posted by Clandestine
    As are numerous relief agency and human rights NGO's, whose reports outline the maintenance of authoritarian control especially over women as was the case under the Taliban.

Just a brief example to demonstrate what the Western Media is not saying:

Afghanistan

"We Want to Live As Humans":

Repression of Women and Girls in Western Afghanistan

But the report found that these advances were tempered by growing government repression of social and political life. Ismail Khan has censored women's groups, intimidated outspoken women leaders, and sidelined women from his administration in Herat. Restrictions on the right to work mean that many women will never be able to use their education.
    HRW Index No.: C1411

Nothing against relief agencies, etc. All are trying to do good things. But the people I mentioned have some advantages when it comes to dealing with people like Khan. ;)
    That as yet remains to be seen :p
    when I saw on t.v. people in the peace movement in Europe carrying Palestinian flags in a time with so many suicide bombings against innocent Israelis, I thought, "my, my, my. How far we've come. Why just to think...a few generations ago instead of carrying Palestinian flags...they'd be carrying Nazi flags."
    And what would your thoughts be if you saw someone at this or any other march flying the Israeli flag? I'm curious to know.
    Good point. And in a way you made my point: there weren't any at those peace marches were there?

And I do want to see an unarmed independent Palestine with better jobs than the one Saddam offers: here kid, give this to your parents and blow yourself up in Israel for Allah.
    Perhaps because Israel does not need help to obtain freedom as it is already a fully independent and sovereign nation?

Again, the people who blow themselves up don't do it for the money, nor does the cash reach the relatives of the bomber in most cases.
    I'm glad you debate and don't get angry at me Aladdin.
    Originally posted by Aladdin

Again, the people who blow themselves up don't do it for the money, nor does the cash reach the relatives of the bomber in most cases.

Source?
    I read it in one of the papers a while ago, I believe it was the Guardian. Sorry, I've done a search but can't find it.

Of course, that the papers say so doesn't mean it's true. But logic would lead us to believe that Saddam cannot be making good his promise very often. I doubt if the average Palestinian has a bank account to wire the money to, or that someone is smuggling 1 million dollars in cash at a time into the territories and handing the money over. Although I'm sure some relatives will have received payment.
    Originally posted by Aladdin
    I read it in one of the papers a while ago, I believe it was the Guardian. Sorry, I've done a search but can't find it.

Of course, that the papers say so doesn't mean it's true. But logic would lead us to believe that Saddam cannot be making good his promise very often. I doubt if the average Palestinian has a bank account to wire the money to, or that someone is smuggling 1 million dollars in cash at a time into the territories and handing the money over. Although I'm sure some relatives will have received payment.

Well smuggling seems to be Arafats specialty.
    I heard a while ago, that suicide bombers get money from three different sources. Saddam, the Saudis and one more which I cannot remember now.
    And as it seems to me it is very likely to be true. The suicide bombers are regarded as heroes among many muslims around the world. Even the Saudi ambassador in Britain, only had compliments regarding the female suicide bomber who blew herself up by a supermarket in Jerusalem in March 2002. When respected people publicly condone such acts, then what do you think is happening at places which are not displayed for everyone to see?
    A fair point.