Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

x-tac???

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ne1 know wat type of drug this is my friend mentioned it once but then shut up cos i was like uhhhh???

Amira

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    XTC, is MDMA by any other name really. Its a form of amphetamine but also has lots more than just speed effects.

It will come in pill form mostly, but some times powder. These pills come in all shapes and sizes and with lots of logos, these mean NOTHING what so ever. What is in you pill is anyones guess unless you test it.
    Anything from ketamine, DXM, meth, BZP, MDMA, MDA, MDEA and quite a few other things could be in it.

See the recent post about 'what does it feel like' or something like that for what it does to you, or have a look on www.erowid.org for lots of info.
    so basically...

this stuff can hav varying effects on an individual.

the site above didnt work for me as i have a proxy with my internet connection so would u possibly b able to gimme some more details :$
    Your lucky I'm avoiding work, heres a few qoutes from people on this board a little while ago;

Pills - You drop and then after 10-30 mins later you feel a warm "coming up" feeling in your stomach, which is sort of like getting butterflies, maybe get a little sweaty or occasionally feel a little nauseous. Then you feel a sense of euphoria, you want to talk to people more and feel happy and loved up and want to dance.

Further to the earlier post, if you still don't have a clue what a pill is like, look up in a dictionary

Euphoria
    Love
    Empathy

multiply all of them by at least 10 and then you can at least start to guess what it is like.

ecstasy = lovely warm loving feelings amoung ur friends second to none.
    thnx a lot ne ideas how i can help my friend out with this drug cos i think shes well into it...btw sorry for keepin u frm ur work!!!
    Originally posted by amirab
    thnx a lot ne ideas how i can help my friend out with this drug cos i think shes well into it...btw sorry for keepin u frm ur work!!!

You could try talking to her, but it really is her decision in the end, I was kinda pushed into starting when I first smoked Cannibis...but taking pills (ecstacy) was totally my decision! ;)