Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

does behind hurt?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
  • Options
    It can initially hurt but RELAXATION is the key ... u wanna relax the sphincter. Sometimes its best to take put it in a little way, then take it out, then put it in a little further while the "recipient" completely relaxes as much as possible. Usually best to start getting relaxed by inserting a finger first and see how you get on with that. Don't go straight for penis insertion.

Also, it doesn't affect your control of bowel movements unless u start using large toys too.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Knee High Stripy Socks
    I did it this morning!

argh I had to tell someone, may as well be the whole bloody internet.

Anyhoo, only hurt a little bit to start with, then it was just like, really 'big' and 'there' but it was cool, I'll do it again.

Doesn't hurt now, just feels a bit odd, tis all.

well ur broken in lets parrttyyyyyyyyy :D well good for you girl, maybe cause you just woke up and were al relaxed?
  • Options
    :nervous:
  • Options
    :nervous:
    :lol:
  • Options
    I did it this morning!

argh I had to tell someone, may as well be the whole bloody internet.

Anyhoo, only hurt a little bit to start with, then it was just like, really 'big' and 'there' but it was cool, I'll do it again.

Doesn't hurt now, just feels a bit odd, tis all.
  • Options
    ive had normal penetration from behin and i can say that is fucking great! you really should try it, and no i dont think it really hurt that much, maybe a little the 1st time, but it was worth it!

Not to sure bout anal tho, think i'll give it a miss 4 a while!
    xx
  • Options
    Anal is great as long as you're relaxed and the guy is gentle.

Too many lads get excited at the prspect and don't think twice about lubricating that hole. Would you have sex straight off without any foreplay to create a natural lubricant and relax her. :no: why the f*ck with anal then guys? Ach...just bad experience not too long ago. :ouch:

But no done properly and time taken anal doesn't hurt. I much prefer to be in charge when anal is happening though because it means I can just slowly relax onto his cock in my own time, rather than have him go at whatever speed he thinks might be right. (which rarely is :rolleyes:)

As for any health risks, I don't think so. Maybe when you get older you shouldn't do it, skins not quite as elastic then, but whilst we're young I don't see any harm in enjoying lots of anal :D
  • Options
    Mmmm behind :D

I love it.
  • Options
    I can't think of anything wrong with it!

Kally:naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Susie
    Anal sex carries a higher risk of contracting an STI
    But you can still only get an STI from having sex/anal with someone who's got one. I'm sure a lot of people think you can catch one just from having unprotected sex...