Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

itchy legs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
does anyone else suffer from this. my legs get really itchy, especially just before i go to bed, and i don't know why. it could be to do with shaving, but it doesn't seem to make a difference whether i've just shaved them or not.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hi, i had this same problem. I went to the doctors and was told it was eczema (sp?) why don't you try putting moisturiser or E45 cream on it?
    Yep :yes:
    Mine do that too & I suffer from excema so I'm guessing it must be that. E45 is good, as are Diprobase and Aqueous cream
    I get itchy legs too, so it cant be the shaving!

Just use E45 as suggested above :)
    cheers guys, i've been using moisturiser, which has helped a bit. but i'll give the e45 a try too!
    i used to get it really bad, when i used to sit in one place for any length of time, the backs of my thighs used to become unbearably itchy. It was a nightmare in school lessons or on bus journeys. I dont seem to get it as much these days for some reason, you may find you grow out of it.
    I've got that now :(
    me too, i hate it :(

Kally