Home Health & Wellbeing
Take part in our next Watch Club on 2nd Feb at 7.30pm. We'll be talking about the film In the Heights! Sign up to take part and receive your free NOW pass!
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Anyone is welcome to join. Sign up here

itchy legs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
does anyone else suffer from this. my legs get really itchy, especially just before i go to bed, and i don't know why. it could be to do with shaving, but it doesn't seem to make a difference whether i've just shaved them or not.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hi, i had this same problem. I went to the doctors and was told it was eczema (sp?) why don't you try putting moisturiser or E45 cream on it?
    Yep :yes:
    Mine do that too & I suffer from excema so I'm guessing it must be that. E45 is good, as are Diprobase and Aqueous cream
    I get itchy legs too, so it cant be the shaving!

Just use E45 as suggested above :)
    cheers guys, i've been using moisturiser, which has helped a bit. but i'll give the e45 a try too!
    i used to get it really bad, when i used to sit in one place for any length of time, the backs of my thighs used to become unbearably itchy. It was a nightmare in school lessons or on bus journeys. I dont seem to get it as much these days for some reason, you may find you grow out of it.
    I've got that now :(
    me too, i hate it :(

Kally