Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Pills

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi guy's, just a quick question.
I'm going to Ministry saturday night, really looking forward to it, going to probably take one maybe two pills through the night, how do you guys feel when your on your way home and the day after? Are you totally fucked for the next day or not too bad?

I've taken pills before, Ibiza etc and also took one in Fabric but I didn't come up till I got home and rolled a joint. Was drinking lots that night which is why I think that happend, but when it did hit me at home, FAP ME! That was powerful, I just passed out and that was it. Felt 100% the next day though!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    after a year of nothing, i took 3 pills and half a g of coke on friday, great fun, was off my head, and obviously felt a bit rough the next day, that dirty palm feeling gets be bad. but apart from that wasnt that bad... the bottle of port and vodka and oranges between my 2nd and 3rd pill didnt help, sleeping till 4pm the next day did tho :)
    You wanna be careful mixing drink & Pills, as you do it more & more & get used to the feeling you will drink more.... then if you get a strong pill it will knock you for 6!

These days i try not to drink at all with pills, i rememeber the whole night & the Pill high is a lot better when not mixed with the beer high....
    Plus taking pills makes you dehydrated. As does drinking alchohol. So make sure you drink some water as well. But not too much as this can cause you probs as well.
    I always have realy bad comedowns, and cant sleep till the next night after doing pills. I cant face people the next day either, i just get paraniod.

but a hot bath and a nice cup off sweet tea and a joint always helps..
    i am having a pretty severe come down right now, but I think it's under control.
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster
    Plus taking pills makes you dehydrated. As does drinking alchohol. So make sure you drink some water as well. But not too much as this can cause you probs as well.

not quite.... alcohol dehydrates you but ecstasy makes you retain water. You drink water when your on ecstasy cos you're normally dancing a lot, therefore sweating.:)
    Pills

After a heavy night of partying you are bound to feel shitty on you drive home, it is the first time that you sit down for longer that 5 min ,and then night catctes up with you, your body is tired and the pills reak havock on your system!!!!

The worst that i have felt, my body was stiff, my mind was racing, and i had a really shit taste in my mouth! But that only lasts a day or two, a good noghts sleep and i am back to normal!!

:p
    Well I had a wicked night on sat, only took 1 pill but it seemed to last the whole night which was sweet. The cab home was a bit freaky, then me and my mate stayed up till 8 havein a smoke. I tell ya what though when we had our first joint, we were in outer space! lol, does that happend to anyone else?
    the only time i ever went to outer space was on K, and god damn that was freaky. i also had a really cool conversation with god about the price of fish, which fucked my head up for a good month or so :crazyeyes
    Originally posted by Russ100
    only took 1 pill but it seemed to last the whole night which was sweet.

lol, i wish one would have that effect on me now. it would be soooo much cheaper. but atleast you had a good time, and you found the ministry of sound, (unlike me and crazzyredeyes a few weeks ago)
    Curious, I've only ever heard bad things about Ministry.

Oh and dont drink with pills, really not a great idea.
    C4 H6 O2 + NaOH ---> C4 H7 Na O3.

wot does that mean? carbon hydrogen oxygen + sodium is that hydroxide? = blarblarblar
    Its the mixing of gamma butyrlactone and sodium hydroxide
    awesome, and that does..... ?:eek2: :eek2:
    Originally posted by Russ100
    I tell ya what though when we had our first joint, we were in outer space! lol, does that happend to anyone else?

Lol, oh yes.

The other week me and my mates came in from a club, probably the most battered I have ever been. After a few joints I walked down stairs to my room to collect something. After I got back to kichen it felt like i had been gone hours (about 5 mins) and had completly forgot what i had gone for :D
    ive done that on pills before, walked out of the room, got to the staircase and suddenly realised i wasnt in the room anymore and wondering what the fuck i was doing... went back inside and asked them, everyone just acted all fucked and we all got very very confused
    Moonwalk!

Yeah it can be funny, some of the conversations which you all get on to though is amazing. Me and my mate were talking about dancing and the talking about going to tesco's pilled. We though you would end up doing the moon walk on the conveyer belts! lol