Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Fag Burn on Head.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Last Thursday i was doing my party trick of putting fags out on my tongue when my mate asked me to go one step further and stub it out on my forehead. As i was drunk, and will do anything for attention, i did it. Thing is todays monday and ive still got this horrrible round burn slapbang in the middle of my forehead.

I know im stupid and its my own fault and everything but will this scar me for life ?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Strongly suggest speaking to your local pharmacist for something to put on it that will soothe and prevent infection. If the burn's bigger than a 10p coin, go to the nurse at your GPs surgery.
    You'll have a great 'nam scare there.
    Lol, that's quite funny!

I was burn with a cigarette on my finger and it didn't scar. I would advise putting some kind of cream (savlon) on it to soothe the burn.

Lol, that'll teach you not to stub out fags on you head you silly person! :lol:;)
    Yer, im the butt of all my mates jokes too.

I am using savlon, its not that big, about the size of the end of cigarette, but it looks bloody ridiculous. I think it has healed slightly, just to have to wait i guess.

Oh well. something to tell the grandkids.
    Something to tell the grandkids :lol:

I've got a fag burn on my thumb from when I use to smoke and wanted to quit and some guy tried to force me to smoke by burning me with it :mad: I've had it a year now but it's faded slightly.
    Originally posted by angelbabe
    Something to tell the grandkids :lol:

I've got a fag burn on my thumb from when I use to smoke and wanted to quit and some guy tried to force me to smoke by burning me with it :mad: I've had it a year now but it's faded slightly.

that was pretty low of the guy
    Originally posted by KoolCat

that was pretty low of the guy

It sure was, he fancied me loads and I sooooo wasn't interested and he would get off on watching me drink drinks he bought me and watching me smoke his fags so when I wouldn't he didn't like it, gees there's some strange peeps out there.
    Re: Fag Burn on Head.
    Originally posted by FindYourOwnWay
    Last Thursday i was doing my party trick of putting fags out on my tongue when my mate asked me to go one step further and stub it out on my forehead. As i was drunk, and will do anything for attention, i did it. Thing is todays monday and ive still got this horrrible round burn slapbang in the middle of my forehead.

I know im stupid and its my own fault and everything but will this scar me for life ?

There is a patch u can buy that helps fade scars, dunno were though
    I don't think it will scar because my friend once nose-butted a cigarette I was smoking! :lol: wasn't my fault she was drunk and leant down because I was talking to her and bang hit it with her nose! but that healed and theres no scar! :yes: