Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

maryjane

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
HEY ALL!!

I'd like to know how long marijuana can b detected in a piss test.
Pls answer if u know cuz I already have mixed info

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I believe for marijuana its 5-30 days. I might be wrong.

But it depends on a persons metabolism, individual body chemistry, and fluid intake.
    re

Thanx 4 the reply,hopefuly I'l get some more. Gimme a break it is aftr al my 1st post.
    Yep they sure can detect it :crazyeyes
    can be longer than 30 days... depends how heavy a user you are... its the drug that stays in your system the longest though.
    It depends slightly on what type of test they use but as has been said does stay in your system for quite a while.
    You can buy products that claim to be able to flush it out, although I dont know whether they work, I would think not, isnt the reason puff stays in your system so long is that as its fat soluble it stays in some of your fat cells and really gradualy comes out. I might be totaly wrong on that bit though.
    according to a copper i know, it's up to seven weeks on a hair test, if your a regular user. but who believes what coppers say?
    The hair tests are more expencive though arent they? I thought they just did the basic urine test normaly.
    i seen on a prog on the disc channel that it can be traced in ur hair for 6months after use
    Originally posted by Daffeh
    i seen on a prog on the disc channel that it can be traced in ur hair for 6months after use

i got told that but i didnt believe them!
    COme on no normal job is gunna take a hair sample for a drugs test lmao. unless ur going to work for something really important. i dunno what like but come on
    I've read that you can tell a month for each inch of hair. i.e. 6 inch of hair = 6 months. As for the piss sample, my mate is in the army and he's always smoking blow and taking pills and he says if you drink loadsa water, when they do the piss test, the piss is so diluted that a positive reading can't be taken from it.