Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Girls carrying out the trash

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My boss always makes me take the trash out and put it in the compactor at work. I don't think this is fair b/c I am a girl. If you're a girl, do you have to take out the trash at work?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Girls carrying out the trash
    Originally posted by bethw510
    I don't think this is fair b/c I am a girl.

Yeah, 'cause last time I checked, in our society of women being equal and all, only guys can carry out the trash.
    My boss always makes me take the trash out and put it in the compactor at work. I don't think this is fair b/c I am a girl. If you're a girl, do you have to take out the trash at work?

:eek2:

No - we have cleaners - Ha! :p
    whats wrong with taking out the trash?
    I work in a bakery on Saturdays. I have to carry several bags of heavy trash out through a dingy back alley to a large skip which likes to close on your head. However, I deal with it. So should you. ever heard of EQUALITY...
    oh my god, he makes you take out the trash:eek:
    thats absolutely outrageous, doesnt he realise that girls are dainty, precious princesses???? You could break a fingernail or something!! contact your trade union representative immediatly
    Hell, ALL girls should take out the trash. Leaves us mighty men time to do more important things like running the country :D:p
    What's so wrong with it is that it's a man's job, b/c they are more biologically suited for carrying heavy loads, and also, I think it's unfeminine to have to load trash into a bin and turn the crusher on it.
    What's so wrong with it is that it's a man's job, b/c they are more biologically suited for carrying heavy loads, and also, I think it's unfeminine to have to load trash into a bin and turn the crusher on it.

:lol:

Maybe you shouldn't have a job, maybe you should be going to debutante's balls and waiting for a nice husband to leech off. Maybe you should just be a housewife and not do anything except play games with the kids, cook using a microwave and go on the internet while the washing piles up and leech off hubby for the rest of your life! That's feminine rather than doing a job. I can think of a million other women who are dying out there and would kill for any job even yours. Including me. If you don't like it hand in your notice.

:lol: :rolleyes: :p:D:lol:
    im a gurl and i took the trash out last week :D and i didnt care.
    Wow u seem really pathetic!dont you know how hard women have worked to get equal rights?and then we have stupid girls like you who cant even take out the trash?b/c its a mans job? get a life.
    Originally posted by sxy bunny grl
    Wow u seem really pathetic!dont you know how hard women have worked to get equal rights?and then we have stupid girls like you who cant even take out the trash?b/c its a mans job? get a life.

I'd have to agree :D
    Originally posted by bad seed

I'd have to agree :D

and me! :)
    Trash

Hey Girl!!!

Taking out the trash is a part of everyday life, but if you are the only person at work that HAS to do it(and it is not part of your duties at work), then that is NOT right!!!

If i was you , i would talk to my boss and tell him (in a polite manner) that you feel that you having to take out the trash is demeaning and unfair, and i would suggest a rotation roster, so that everyone has a turn!!

If that does not work then i would go and talk to your Human Resources Dept, if you have one( I am From South Africa, and that is how things are done over here!!), if not HR then a union rep or something equivliant!!!

Hope that i have helped!!!

But if all else fails just try and keep your chin up, after all it is still a mans world!!!!
    :);):)