Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Tryps and Phens

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Can anyone give me the lowdown on tryptamines and phenethylamines in this country (UK)? Like 5-MeO-AMT, all the 2C- series, DOB, etc etc.? What are the legal status on them all? Individual cases or are tryps and phens in general scheduled? Also, anyone got any experiences with *any* of the tryps or phens, or any advice as to which are the nicest (preferably legal) in peoples opinions?
Ta! :D

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    as far as im aware all the substances listed in pihkal and tihkal are illegal in this country automatically. however i found a website a while ago selling some tryptamines. not any that are listed in tihkal but still tryptamines none the less. as for the legal status well i assume they were legal as they were being sold openly but im not 100% sure. and to be honest if they worked they probably would have been illegal. i didnt try them but if your interested then just have a look with google it didnt take me long to find something.

but you wont find anything listed in pihkal or tihkal.
    to answer your second question, Dimethylic Tryptamine (dmt) is by far the most visual and interesting. Its legal but you can legslly grow reed canary grass and extract the alkaloids. Extremely easy to grow, but ya have to have some experience in extractions. But be careful, a full blown dmt trip stronger than a trip of salvinorin A and its like gettin into a peak of 15 hits of acid in thirty seconds
    Octopus, I did a tryptamine search on the forums and found an old topic in which you posted a link for the lesser know tryps you mentioned not featured in TIKHAL. I'll look into them!
    I found many tryp and phen sites (all american :( )! I just asked about the legality of them in this country for shipping reasons etc. They stock stuff like AMT, DMT, 5-MeO-DiPT, 5-MeO-DMT, 2C-B, 2C-T-7 etc etc. If you or anyone else would like any links, please PM me...I dunno if it's against the rules to openly broadcast them in the public forum. :p
    I've got some experiance with some of these so I'll give you a quick run down;

2CB - is NOT a 'research chemical' and is totaly illegal (class A). However it is preaty nice, some what like a mix between mdma and acid but not that like either, very sensual and not very visual. Nice dose - 10-15mg

To my knowlege all 'research chemicals' as in all of the typs and phems are now illegal, however there are some sites still selling them, mainly Swis companies. They will sell you them but when they send them to you that will be importation of class A drugs which carries a heavy sentance.

AMT - A bit of a non event as far as I was concerned, a bit like nice speed but without much energy. A mate of mine tripped a lot from it though. 5-meo-amt is supposed to be roughly the same but harder on the body.

2-ct-7 - I'd be bloody surprised if you can find anyone selling this anymore, its really hard to make and went for 400 dollars a gram when it was sold! I got nothing at all from a big dose (50mg) but my wife loves the stuff, "its hippy in a bottle" its very visual for her, however its impossible to buy.

5-meo-dmt - This truely is only a drug for those who have tried acid and dmt, its very heavy and really hard on the body, however it can give you a ticket to another world.

DMT - Like the above but much nicer, lots more visual and very pleasureable, very strong and only for those who can handle it.

5-meo-dipt - A waste of time, for some reason its called 'foxy', its not. Lots of body load, very minor visuals and not much else.

dipt - Very wierd, I havent tried myself but a mate quite liked it, makes your hearing go strange and nothing else.

There is also 2CI which supposed to be good but really rare.

As for DOM and DOB, they are basicaly a 12-24hour DMT trip. Possibly the strongest trips there are.

I would be very surpirsed if you can find an american company selling research chemicals anymore, there has been a big clamp down there. I'd suggest that they are trying to rip you off.