Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Clubs in Glasgow

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    no, i agree with kiezo.
    I have been, i think kiezo has too, but it is shite.
    end of story.
    Originally posted by rushin

how fuckin annoying r u?? loads of "normal" people go there. ur slaggin it off and you've never actually been:mad:
    cathouse is good if you like punk, rock, some hip hop. On occasion when I've been there they've even played Destiny's Child and Britney Spears:eek:
    It's a good place to go, you should give it a shot even once and if you don't like it hten fine, but at least try it once before judging it:D

I have been there, fuck wit.

I was being sarcastic when I said I haven't. Read my post again with that in mind.

I'm well aware normal people go there, I don't rememeber saying they don't. What I did say is that goths go.

I love punk, rock, and hip-hop - I just fucking hate goths.
    Originally posted by rushin

It's a good place to go

ah sorry, i thot u were talking about the cathouse in glasgow, u know across from kfc, my mistake ;)
    Calm it down you lot, no need to start a slanging match
    Just to add some variation to the conversation, I personally think Cube is a great night out. The Dance room has some good beats plus the R+B bit is not too bad either.

Of course, you can't beat a night at the Arches. But I only like to go once in a while, helps to keep the night a bit special. Fruitfly had really good music at it, but they don't do it any more.

Garage and Shack are ok for midweek drunken cheesy nites out but could you really be bothered with the volume of people there at the weekend.

Anyway, you could do worse than trying Moda/Polo Lounge out one nite but you need to be tolerant of the clientele in there.

So happy the SubClub has re-opened. Am living away from Glasgow at the mo. but will be off checking it out when i come back for my birthday.

And so here ends my 2 pence worth. Oh and forget about Babazza - too many people with their heads up their arses!!
    So are there many rock clubs or jazz bars up there?

Any real goth clubs? I mean with 80s new wave and stuff.