Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

WAHHH what's wrong?!?!?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, most have you know about the Paul situation, if not, look up a thread "God..so stupid"..

anyways..

i met him last sunday and omg i dunno but i think i still like him, he really isnt much to look, and he's still a narky ponce lol, but awww he's just..raaah i dunno i still have a wee soft spot for the lad methinks, and we've been texting and chattin on the net recently and it's been DEAD friendly and totally matey!

Which he said he wanted mind you, to go back to being mates yada yada..so at the time i thought fine, we're done and dusted.

But i've been thinking alot of him lately, just of good times and stuff. I had a horrible dream about him last night..lmao of stuff that had happened between me and him.

it was me sitting in this room, texting him, but when he text back he text back to the ring on this cooker? i dunno, i have freaky dreams but anyway - everytime he text me, i kept crying. most of what he and i had was of me crying, he totally screwed me about when i looooooooooooooooooved him SOOOOO damned much. he didnt cheat but he was just a shitty boyf. so that was my dream.

i've been having other negative dreams about him too which are really strange. a lot of my thoughts are continously occupied with him. he said to me last night he was going out with this girl alana, who i've met who is a right dog compared to me lol, and it totally irked me. and he could probably tell, but later on that night i forgot about it.

god, i thought i was over him.

i'm thinking of askin him to a concert but im shit scared incase he thinks i've got the wrong intentions of him going, and i'm also scared incase i do too.

i dunno if he's goin out with alana anymore, she had a boyf when me and paul were together so i dunno GAAAAAAAAH

i wanna just pop with all these ambivalent feelings, it's just odd.

I was fine for months, i rarely thought of him and i'm terrified now that was the ideal solution for me was actually..

"out of sight, out of mind"

i'm thinking of telling him that i can't be around him, because i really do think i still fancy him..and it would hurt me so much if i knew he was getting it on with some other lass. if i didn't know what he was up to, at all, it would be fine. bawh, but i still want him..or something..

but i can't, because he is NO good for me. it's drilled into me he is NO good. everyone says so, and i agree, he's not a fuggin oil painting either. but that's why i didn't fall for him. it was his personality..god it was great.

NO! i can't think like this..

omg help, my head is messed with this whole scenario.:(:(:(

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    do you like him? do you like him enuf to strech out your arms and get him? and if you dont like him think of the bad things he put you through.
    someone i went out wid aint even tlkin 2 me but it dnt bother me now bcos i thought of how shitty she was to me and im over her completely!
    mayb you should do the same.
    hey becky.........what exactly do you mean by no good for you?...... i cant answer your question till i know that :p
    Well...
    You say that he has found a new girlfriend..Could this be because he's not interested in you anymore? Perhaps he prefers a doggier kind of girl.

If you really feel like you want to be with him as a couple then tell him, but try to do it without putting his 'maybe' girlfriend down as I'm sure he won't appreciate it!!

If he says no - he's not interested - then you'll haveyour answer.

You seem confused...one minute you are thinking of asking him to a concert, the next you want to get him out of your life and ignore him. If you care for him - stop playing games and be straight.