Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

american opium production for me and you!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
the taliban managed to reduce opium cultivation by a staggering 80% in afghanistan and all but eliminated cannabis production.
that has to be the biggest success ever in the war on drugs. were the western world, especialy america grateful for this astounding achievement? i think not.
now that america "own" afghanistan again, more land than ever before is now under poppy cultivation. there will be more heroin available than ever before in history. bad news.
the good news is that the top quality resin that comes from there
known as afghani black is once again under massive cultivation.
if you believed the bullshit over the years, you would think that american troops and other personell would now be in a position to eradicate drug production completely. it's obviously in thier interests to do exactly the opposite.
we are talking billions of dollars here. it is well documented now that the CIA developed crack cocain to fund thier ilegal terrorist war against the contras in s.america. so don't believe the bullshit any longer. americas latest wars will be funded by oil and drugs.
the message is that drugs are a perfectly legitamate commodity to trade in on as big a scale as you can get away with. it's only ilegal if you get caught.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    not one reply! not one comment! they don't believe me? they already knew? they dont give a toss more like! politicaly red hot... no wonder they can get away with this kind of behaviour. tum de dum. ho hey. la de da. fiddle de dee.

You might have more joy getting a response in the politics section.
    I've been away for a few days, impatient.

I've heard Jack Straw saying that as far as the Afgans go they are more worried about terrorism and for the moment drugs can be a back issue.
    I doubt it will make a big impact on the availabilty of heroin though, there hasnt been much of shortage while the Afgans have been away from the market. Plus the US doesnt need Afgan opium as much as it used to, Colombia is doing that very nicely. Not that it really 'needs' opium I suppose.
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    I've been away for a few days, impatient.

I've heard Jack Straw saying that as far as the Afgans go they are more worried about terrorism and for the moment drugs can be a back issue.
    bastard. funny jack straw saying that just when the americans have said they are going to stop fighting the cocaine cartels in columbia becuase they can't fight terrorism as well as drugs. but they have told the columbian govt it doesn't like the left wing stuff thats getting bigger by the day there so, they are going to sieze columbias oil.
    opium, hash and coke are obviously going to pay for the coming wars. and we'll all be nicely stoned so won't protest to much! yahee.