Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

strip tease/lap dance

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i was hopin to give my boyfriend a bit of a lap dance/strip tease, but have never done anything like this before and im kinda shy, if anyone has tips, ideas or wants to talk about there experiences it would be most helpfull!
thankx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    My advice (ive never done it myself) is to have a few drinks to relax yourself before you do it! But i cant give you any pointers on how to go about stripping!

Was thinking the other day, how unromantic it must look when ur trying to take socks off sexily :lol:
    Well, there's two things you can do about the socks issue, one is to not wear them in the first place, another is to wave tits in his face whilst you remove them, and he wont care :D
    Well, if my personal experiences of drink are anything to go by, all you have to do is have lots of drinks and you'll just start taking your clothes off
    I did it once (or twice :p) and i reeeeally had to drink before hand. It loosens you up (sorry!) a bit and you care less about what people are thinking. Dont get too drunk though!
    Originally posted by LacyMay
    I did it once (or twice :p) and i reeeeally had to drink before hand. It loosens you up (sorry!) a bit and you care less about what people are thinking. Dont get too drunk though!
    Will I get one?
    Originally posted by Harmless

Will I get one?

Follow the yellow brick road and maybe... :p
    Originally posted by LacyMay

Follow the yellow brick road and maybe... :p

What kinda fucking answer is that? Eh!

talk in sense, not rhymes:p
    Originally posted by Harmless

What kinda fucking answer is that? Eh!

talk in sense, not rhymes:p

How more simple could it be, you just look for the emerald castle. She'll be in there.
    Originally posted by Mist

How more simple could it be, you just look for the emerald castle. She'll be in there.

Nah, It's too far away.

*Click click*

Theres no place like home, theres no place like home.

She knows where I am.
    well my girlfriend was taking off her clothes (well most of them :() and she was getting me turned on! i dont think you need to worry too much. try and cross your arms and sort of pull your clothes off over your head, cos then your need to stick your chest forwrd and it adds definiton. certainly caused a swelling in my pants!
    I just think you have to put on some sexy music, dim lighting and a provocative outfit. Dim the lights and ask him if he is ready. If you act as though you are confident (even if you are quaking) it will certainly go down better. I did it before with my boyfriend, he seemed to enjoy it! :D
    Good luck!
    Don't forget to mint it in. Strippers charge $$$$. Worth it though.