Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

The really EVIL thread

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
To celebrate my reaching that truly evil number of posts (this is number 6666) I though I would dedicate a thread to the evil things we do...

So what evil things have you done?

I used to use a magnifying glass on ants, just to watch them explode. Wood Ants are the best, you even get to hear the "pop"... :evil grin:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    poor ants, now what have they done to you. don't you think they get tormented enough during parades? :P
    You must've made friends with really dumb ants - every time I tried that, they either ran away, or attacked me. (They *can* attack me when they're three inches long!)
    covering a slugs breathing hole thingy wiv sand from my garden, or skewering them wiv twigs tipped wiv salt
    I drove a rusty metal dagger through the heart of a lover once. That was pretty evil. The voices made me do it though, so it's ok.
    Carrying on the whole insect thing, I use to pick up Wood lice(sp?) (Whatever they are called)

and throw them onto spiders webs and watch them get eaten.

Also, in London, when very stressed. I think the most worse things possible!:yes:

Like one time, I came so close to pushing someone into the road because they were walking soooo slow, and they knew I wanted to get past them. I waited 15 mins, and endured mouthfuls of smoke and other shit, as they let all that crap from a Cigs hit my face.

I lost it and tripped them up, cursing them to land flat on their face.

and I tell you what, No other 93yr old will mess with me again in a hurry!:thumb: ;)

;)
    so the psych ward lets you all have computers now? how nice of them.
    I was in the garden on waiheke clearing away bush and stuff and I came across a huge fat avondale spider (we're talking the size of your fist) which made me jump (bear in mind this is NZ and I'm originally from UK - so its not the kind of thing your used to)

I kinda went 'arghhhh' and hit it with a garden spade.. then looked at it puzzled for a while going "fuck your huge"
    Originally posted by my_name
    so the psych ward lets you all have computers now? how nice of them.

yeah right, like they could keep me in there. :crazyeyes
    Why do these evil things have to be to animals?! Poor little things!

When I was about 15 I grassed my friend to the police because he kept forging his bus pass on his home PC. Dunno why I had to pay £28 a month out of what little pocket money I got whilst he was printing them out himself. Very enterprising but it'll warn people not to get on the wrong side of me!
    I don't remember doing anything directly evil, but I managed to set fire to a friends patio, and that may have damaged some insects (and suchlike).
    i got a piece of paper, stuck it in an ants nest and set it alight. i also destroyed one wasp colony, all the way down to the larvae. i did not get stung once!

the stuff with the girls...

evil.. evil..

i had lewd thoughts about my french teacher in yr. 7

i went on lauras email account twice :(
    im ashamed about that

turning all these guys mates against him and we confronted him and he started crying. then MY best mate said we should leave him alone. we did in the end. ah well.

a bee once fell into our sink. i got it out then i saw how far you could push a pointed object into it without killing it.

i dewing winged creatures, much as a small girl would deleaf a daisy.

sending threatening emails to a girl i fancied. well they werent threatening. more creepy. i got done for it however! i guess i fancied her but i also hated her, if that makes sense?

i leant on a mate and crushed his ribs and he was in pain and started crying but i was sorry i didnt mean to do it and the guilt got to me.

once i put a small pile of sugar outside, then came back a couple of hours later when all the ants were there and lets just say there was a massacre.

once i poked a dead bird with a stick.

i ran past this girl in yr.1/reception and kissed her i think i was running so dast she didnt realise. tho i may only think that. she was fit! for a reception girl!

i went on a psycopathic rampage in yr.2 but i only had a toy gun.

i pissed in someones drink when i was young. also put paint in it.

i once exposed myself in yr.3 to some girls hehe! they didnt seem to enjoy it as much as i did tho...

i masturbated in a school science cupboard.

thats all i can think of for now. wow im a pretty nice guy actually i thought i was bloody evil....
    Originally posted by bad seed
    I don't remember doing anything directly evil, but I managed to set fire to a friends patio, and that may have damaged some insects (and suchlike).

:lol: awww! :lol:
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    once i poked a dead bird with a stick.

Clearly you are the Antichrist.
    Originally posted by Miffy

:lol: awww! :lol:

We attempted cleaning it with Persil and a scrubbing brush (petrol tends to leave a grey film) before his parents found out.

Extinguishing the fire consumed his school shirt...:eek:

The Persil worked, though :lol:

We attempted cleaning it with Persil and a scrubbing brush (petrol tends to leave a grey film) before his parents found out.

Extinguishing the fire consumed his school shirt...:eek:

The Persil worked, though :lol:

Something simillar once happened to me, only it was my bedroom carpet and minus the bit about the petrol and persil.
    i once.... stood on an ant :nervous:
    it was a total accident and im really sorry about it
    i gave it a proper funeral and everything though, and made sure its family was ok
    please dont call me evil :(
    Originally posted by duffy_2k
    i once.... stood on an ant :nervous:
    it was a total accident and im really sorry about it
    i gave it a proper funeral and everything though, and made sure its family was ok
    please dont call me evil :(

That makes me sick! :eek:
    And what did the ant do to you? Hmmmm?

And you're only 15 too...what a start... :(

[/lame jokey type thing]

:lol:

made sure it's family was OK... :lol:
    Ant's are marvellous pall-bearers!
    one time i killed 17 women. all wives of attractive men. then i dismembered them and spread their body parts all across the country. then i went back to all the buired spots and poured battery acid over them.

then i brutally murdered 3 others and planted all the evidence on an old lover. he got the chair and i laughed and ate popcorn like it was a movie...

and i suck up lady-bugs and spiders with the vaccum

That makes me sick! :eek:
    And what did the ant do to you? Hmmmm?

And you're only 15 too...what a start... :(
    !

please dont tell the police :nervous:
    im too young to die!!!
    *goes into hiding*
    Originally posted by my_name
    one time i killed 17 women. all wives of attractive men. then i dismembered them and spread their body parts all across the country. then i went back to all the buired spots and poured battery acid over them.

then i brutally murdered 3 others and planted all the evidence on an old lover. he got the chair and i laughed and ate popcorn like it was a movie...

and i suck up lady-bugs and spiders with the vaccum

And you think she's joking. :p
    I don't think I've done anything evil :angel:

There was a spider in my boyfs room so he put a glass over it, went on holiday for 2 weeks and left it there. That's quite evil, but spiders are evil anyway so it's alright I spose.
    i batterd my brother round the head with my mums high heeled shoe, i scratched a fork down his face and chucked a full tennants can at his head and hit him
    some other stuff as well i cant remember
    erm what else?
    ive stood on guys feet with heels on kicked them in the balls

ive set a whole ant nest on fire made a wee fire and put all sorts of insects in it hit spiders with chairs

and bit whilst giving and ex a blow job (he deserved it)

:)
    I phoned an evil teacher of mine and I just used to be slient or send pizzas or order taxis to her address, and one day when she answered the phone she started to cry so I stopped.
    I kill mosquitos regularly, but then those blood sucking demons deserve it, oh and spiders, I reckon its either them or me, so they must die. I was once invloved in the explosion of an ant's nest, but it was only my explosives, it wasn't my idea and I didn't light anything.