Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Verge of being caught

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
One of my friends is on the verge of being caught,his da already said about his eyes being glazed then started talking about drugs,the reason i am saying this is if he gets caught,i mite be get caught as well cuz his da wud know the rest of us smoked dope.
What did any of yous say when yous were caught at a young age or where u ever caught?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think the best thing to try and put across is that you are somewhere safe while the rest of the other kids are out drinking cider in the park and fighting?

Depends on your folks tho !
    my mums more worried bout my drinkin than my weed smokin :confused: i dont think she likes it but she realises its my life im a big girl and ill learn from my mistakes 1 day, she knows im sensible (well kinda :lol: ) :D
    Originally posted by CRAZYREDEYES
    I think the best thing to try and put across is that you are somewhere safe while the rest of the other kids are out drinking cider in the park and fighting?

Depends on your folks tho !

Fuck don't try that one!

I got took home by the polis with a half oz. on me a few years back.

The polis sat with my mum and dad going "We're doing this for his own good - we just don't want to find him down the park in a few years with a needle in his arm" :rolleyes: Needless to say they went mental.

Best tactics always to deny it, as they can't proove anything.

Though why the fuck is he going home when he's still stoned? Has it neveer occurred to yous to wait until the effects wear off?
    my parents have known i smoke pot for about 6 -7 years and didnt say anything about it, i think they know they cant stop me so they dont say anything.

but my old man will go mad if he smells skunk, coz it makes him feel sick.
    Originally posted by Kiezo

Fuck don't try that one!

My mum was always happier I was getting cained than out getting pissed, she said at least she knew where I was.
    My dad found some puff in my room a few years ago now, his reaction was classic;

"Your mum said if she ever caught any of you doing that she would leave home. Do you want to split up the family?"

What the hell am I supposed to say to that?!
    i have never been court doing it, but my mum knows i do drugs, cause she's tried on of my specail cakes!!! :D:D:D
    She was ok about that, but she is really worried about my drinking habbits (is a couple of drinks a day to much??!!??:confused:)
    hash_ad_eden_sm.jpg
    He tokes in his bathroom with ppl in the house but is not goin 2 anymore,his bathroom dosent have a lock though,his sister has walked in twice but never actually seen him smoking but has seen smoke in the room.
    Plus its better to smoke inside than outside cuz of warmth,music,tv,computer,food.