Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

sex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i have recently started seeing this gorgeous guy and i really feel ready to sleep with him , and i really would like to. we have known each other for a bout a yr and he really likes me. the only problem is that i really want to but i am very nervous and worried of what he will think? (about my body i mean)

ne surgestions as to how i could cool my nerves maybe??

cheers xxxxx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    this is natural every1 feels like this the first time u have sex r u a virgin u didnt say?
    sorry im not a virgin but i have only slept with one person, and this guy i am seeing has slept with a hell of a lot more then me!! :confused:
    :crying:

how come every girl gets self concious about these things. listen, my philosiphy on my girlfriend is this (i cant speak for all males) - i would like to do everything with her, so, instead of me pushing, we can go by her clock, we do things when she is ready, then its best.
    i suppose you might be embarresed to let him know. why dont you tell him in a letter, or over msn. its far easier.
    u say he really likes u so just relax i get so paranoid bout bein naked in front of lads still i think its natural when u sleep with sum1 new.the last bloke i was with i told him about bein nervous about my body and he turned round and said ur stunning theres no need 2 b paranoid so talk 2 him about it it can only help. and i bet hes just as worried as u :)
    just relax and try not 2 worry bout it 2 much
    If the guy likes you and is happy to have sex with you it's more than likely that he wont care too much about what you look like naked.

There's far more better things to do than point and laugh anyway. So engage him in some of them.

If you're really nervous just turn the light out.
    its not so much my actual body becos since i have known him i have put on like a stone and he says he thinks i am fine and curvy which he likes. its just me nether regions like my pubes etc!! i no i sound so stupid :rolleyes:
    no dont b silly u dont sound stupid every1 has these fears its a natural part of ur sexual life.
    maybe y dont u trim down ur pubes or a bit or summin if it'll make u feel better or go and have a bikini wax, but trust me ur havin these fears now but when u actually face em and get down 2 it it wont b on ur mind coz ull b havin 2 much fun.
    just relax ull b fine :D
    hope this is sum help 2 u :)
    Originally posted by Miss K Sassy
    its just me nether regions like my pubes etc!! i no i sound so stupid :rolleyes:

Why what's wrong with them? I assure you that most men will be more interested in licking than looking.
    I'm still a virgin, but once me and my bf are gonna have sex I know I'll be really nervous... I'm already nervous right now and I do wonder whether or not he'll like my body ? Anyway, me and him send some naked vids/pics to each other so he does know what my body looks like, but still... I mean, in real it might be different, I don't know. Anyway, it's normal to be nervous, that just shows you care. :D
    I was the exact same as well ~
    What I done was try not to think about it too much. Just remember it's normal to have doubts about yourself.... No one is perfect, remember that.

He's still with you because 'he wants to be with you'

Best thing is, try not to plan anything.
    When the moment is right, follow your feelings. :)
    Talk to him about it.
    Decide.
    Do it.
    Remember that your guy will be nervous as well. Even though as you say he has slept with loads of people he'll have his doubts. Will he satisfy you? Last long enough? Do the stuff to you that you like? Only by talking about these things can both of you build a satisfying love/sex life.