Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

my problems are twofold...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok, firstly, i'm back but evry1 i knew on here is long gone:(

secondly, i've just had my 18th birthday which should be cool.
but it's not. becos i'm in love. with someone who's 14. and he's most likely straight too.
i've never really felt this way about someone be4, so i was just wondering if anyone else has had this kind of problem. and how they dealt with it.
i'm not usually always me, me, me, but this is the most depressed i've been in a long time and i don't have anybody i can talk to.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I would consider directing your attentions at someone above the legal age. If nothing else it'll avoid some problems. I'm not sure how you can be in love with this person and not really know what their preference is. How much do you know him?
    I think that your better off letting this one pas m8. Your 18 his 14...Really not a good combo. There's bit a few girls that I have felt strongly for but for some reason or another I couldn't have 'em so I just had to keep shtum and take no actions.
    is it really love? or infatuation or lust?
    i know lust, i don't think it's that. i'm not sure about infatuation.
    it's not so much physical attraction, but the way he makes me feel. i'm usually really shy, but something about him makes me open up more. i'll talk to anybody about anything if he's with me.