Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

sex on coke

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
is it hard to keep ya little soldier up when using coke?
also does it make your knose got numb and make you chat shit and stare and find it hard to concentrate?
just wondered a few things thats all :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I've only really had a passing experiance with coke but I've heard that as far as sex goes it really depends on the person.

Some love it and some girls are suposed to turn into animals but some, as you say find it hard to keep it up.

I would give a word of warning though, if you do do drugs while having sex quite often it can lead to a situation where you cant enjoy sex without them. Also coke will in the longer term decrease your sex drive and make you impotent.
    Re: sex on coke
    Originally posted by Kid_With Problems
    also does it make your knose got numb and make you chat shit and stare and find it hard to concentrate?
    rubbed on nipples and clits and tings man! whooo. make you impotent? don't know where you heard that one. yes it makes you talk and stare etc. it can make you lose concentration if you aint concentrating on anything much. it has been used by various types of artist, scientist inventor though, purely for the intense concentration it helps bring about.
    Re: sex on coke
    Originally posted by Kid_With Problems

a little .......is ok (for me anyway) a lot....bad news till the morning

Numb face teeth etc oh yes

chat shit ...yup

hard to concentrate................depends on what ure doing & how much youve taken !
    Sex on coke ? I love it ! :naughty:

Turns me into an animal in the sack !

Did have a few probs about a years ago with Mr Floppy, but that was short lived, makes me tres horny !

:naughty:
    turns me sooooooo unbelivably dirty. I love it. Pills on the other hand with me is a no go, well not a no go, but certainly nothing earth moving. Effects people in different ways!
    Both coke and pills make me incredibly horny in my mind.

Its just a shame the guy down below doesn't seem to feel the same sense of horniness. He stays put all night.

But I've got used to his moodswings now.:(
    Sex on Coke

I Have no experiance with coke, but pills and Cat, form a girls perpective, It it Brilliant.

Pills are cool, it is just that when i am horny is at the peak of my rush ,and my man is as horny as hell on his down, the good side is that sex on a down really helps you sleep like a baby!!!

Cat is also cool, the only thing is that you became really selfish, and you can "zone" out at times!!!:crazyeyes