Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

bong water

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
When your toking through a bong is the water supposed to turn yellow after a while? Mine always stays the same,clear water,but the smoke is still beng bubbled through it so why isnt it turning yellow?

Comments

• Options
    Ours has never turned yellow. Ocassionally it's developed a brown tinge to it, but we normally change the water before that happens.
  • Options
    Coz the water is ace :)

Dont think it is supposed to turn yellow
  • Options
    unless someones been pissing in your pot...
    did you see that mary poppins on the telly? an advert for drug taking if ever i saw one. the guys who couldn't stop laughing, every time they laughed they got higher and...thought they'd never come down. sound familiar ?
  • Options
    waters just old, change it more often. nothing bad gonna happen though.
  • Options
    [IMG][/img]bongsmi.gif
  • Options
    if anything it should turn brown [the same colour as the tar] as that is what its filtering out.
  • Options
    thc is can dillute in water...so my question is, if you have really old bong water that youve smoked with like 100 times if i just evaporate the water will i get some kind of goo full of thc? ehehe :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Grapefruity
    thc is can dillute in water...so my question is, if you have really old bong water that youve smoked with like 100 times if i just evaporate the water will i get some kind of goo full of thc? ehehe :)

But you're not diluting the THC in water, you're briefly passing it, in smoke form, through the water.
  • Options
    me and my mates where smoking a few bongs and, we were with this girl, catherine, and she was pure fucked and she asked if she could get a drink, my m8 said yeah and she said its ok i'll just drink this and downed like half the bong water, it hadnt been cleaned in weeks, we were all in absolute stitches :D
  • Options
    Was she sick or anything?i wud think she wud have been sick.
  • Options
    wasn't sick but could shit through the eye of a needle the next day...
  • Options
    yeah she was sick, tbh i think she was gonna be sick before she even drank it
  • Options
    Originally posted by Daffeh
    me and my mates where smoking a few bongs and, we were with this girl, catherine, and she was pure fucked and she asked if she could get a drink, my m8 said yeah and she said its ok i'll just drink this and downed like half the bong water, it hadnt been cleaned in weeks, we were all in absolute stitches :D

That is exactly what happened to me :no:

Threw up everywhere...cider my ass :mad:
  • Options
    alot of my freinds used to neck bongwater, fucking hilarious
  • Options
    THC does NOT disolve in water, if it did your bong wouldnt work, there will be no THC in your bong water.
    The point of them is to try and get rid of the crap while keeping the THC. Thats why in scientific terms it would probally be best to have warm water because then the other crap would disolve easier, although the smoke is nicer with cold water.
  • Options
    To add to what bongbudda said, good quality hash can be made through water extraction (e.g bubble bags), this wouldn't be possible if THC was soluble.... I guess I need to change the bong water more frequently...its been brown for weeks! It only ever gets changed if and when it gets knocked over. :o