Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

having an invisible STI

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
is there any possible way without going to a sexual health clinic to know if you have one?

was just wondering. the chance i have one is incredibly minute, so small infact its almost not worth bothering about. but i wouldnt want to pass anything on to laura so id rather be safe than sorry.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If you're worried then the best thing to do is to go to a health clinic? Why do you think you've got one?
    If you go to a clinic, it is completely confidential, unlike going to your GP. It's no big deal, and better safe than sorry.

You could also suggest to your girlfriend that you should both go for a 'clean bill of health' to be safe and sensible.
    Hang on, aren't you the guy stressing about snogging his girlfriend cos you've never kissed anyone before?!!?!?! How on earth would you have an STI!!!!!!!!!!? :crazyeyes :crazyeyes :eek:
    Originally posted by barbie
    Hang on, aren't you the guy stressing about snogging his girlfriend cos you've never kissed anyone before?!!?!?! How on earth would you have an STI!!!!!!!!!!? :crazyeyes :crazyeyes :eek:

clever girl arent we. if you must know its in my confession thread.
    No