Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I'm a fucking nutter!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am a fucking nutter!!

I lead a very busy stressful life at the moment.

I keep on doing irrational things like periodically hiting my head of off walls, bus shelters, doors ect.

Have I gone mad!!!!!!

Please help - do I have a mental condition.

GMan.:eek2:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Okay. You need to adjust your frame of reference to take into account reality. It'll all become clear then.
    Re: I'm a fucking nutter!!
    Originally posted by SCF
    I am a fucking nutter!!

I lead a very busy stressful life at the moment.

I keep on doing irrational things like periodically hiting my head of off walls, bus shelters, doors ect.

Have I gone mad!!!!!!

Please help - do I have a mental condition.

GMan.:eek2:
    The health forum might get you a more useful response. Do you mean you hit your head on purpose or just that you have become exceding clumsey? If it is the first then there is a really good thread on this in the Health Forum about Self-Harming which is a "sticky" started by DJP.
    Thanks Random Girl I do it on purpose and actually enjoy it but just worried about long term effect.

GMAn.
    Originally posted by SCF
    Thanks Random Girl I do it on purpose and actually enjoy it but just worried about long term effect.

GMAn.
    Then this is a type of self-harm! Pop along to the Health Forum and you'll see the thread I mean (in this forum you'll probably get people joking about who might appear to be taking the piss whereas there people will realise it's no joke and seem to "take care" of each other better!)

Good luck to you :)
    hey cfc's, it would seem that some take the piss some want to rub your bruised little head and hold it between thier mammaries man! go for the mammas boy!
    Essentially we have three things. We have space, with it's vastness. We have time with its ultimateness, and we have fate. Fate controls where you are in the relationships between time and space. If you brush against fate, you will find that the path you need to take to where you should be at a particular time and place is more difficult. If you go with fate, essentially your path will be easier, but fate is not benevolent so naturally throws a few obstacles in the way.

Learn to trust fate a bit more.
    Originally posted by Mist
    Essentially we have three things. We have space, with it's vastness. We have time with its ultimateness, and we have fate. Fate controls where you are in the relationships between time and space. If you brush against fate, you will find that the path you need to take to where you should be at a particular time and place is more difficult. If you go with fate, essentially your path will be easier, but fate is not benevolent so naturally throws a few obstacles in the way.

Learn to trust fate a bit more.
    What has this got to do with the original subject? Am I being thick or something?
    Originally posted by Randomgirl
    What has this got to do with the original subject? Am I being thick or something?

Possibly. I'm not sure. It's probably just me. I'm not really one for original subjects. I prefer thread drift.
    Originally posted by Randomgirl
    no your not. mist is just being mist i cal. he can't back up this mumbo jumbo from anywhere whatsoever but fucking hell... it sounded good.
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    no your not. mist is just being mist i cal. he can't back up this mumbo jumbo from anywhere whatsoever but fucking hell... it sounded good.

By its very nature it is, of course, unsupportable and possibly complete bollocks. There could be a number of other possibilites that are equally valid. We could all be miniature robots.
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    You're a very funny person Mr. Roll, you have me laughing at the screen with your very random posts.:lol:
    Originally posted by Mist

By its very nature it is, of course, unsupportable and possibly complete bollocks. There could be a number of other possibilites that are equally valid. We could all be miniature robots.
    look mist, trust me. ditch the robots and you might still get away with the first load o bollox.
    Re: I'm a fucking nutter!!
    Originally posted by SCF
    I am a fucking nutter!!

Shit I thought I was alone on this one ;)
    i hit my head on walls, ive found it hurts less if (say your in a bus shelter) are about 10 inches away from the wall, facing away, then tilt your head backwards. its quite therapeutic. oops its self harm, i dint know that.... ill get to the health boards then!!!
    Re: Re: I'm a fucking nutter!!
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo

Shit I thought I was alone on this one ;)

i am, but then alcohol has taken it's toll :p :eek: