Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

yuk!! the taste of speed

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i have been taking speed for the last couple of years,but just lately i find that the smell and taste of it makes me wanna chuck up!! its got sooooo bad that ive had 2 buy capsules of paracetamol,empty out the paracetamol and refill them with billy!
only prob is i end up putting alot more billy in the capsules then i would use if i was doing a line!

Comments

• Options
    Dissolve it in drink. Always worked 4 me!!
  • Options
    I know whatcha mean!! :crazyeyes :yuck: I've always bombed my whizz but there is the odd occasion where I'll be a bit over-generous and it will stick to the back of my throat and eeeuurghh, it really is horrible!!
  • Options
    Re: yuk!! the taste of speed
    Originally posted by angie28
    i end up putting alot more billy in the capsules then i would use if i was doing a line!
    i love this! we are wicked aren't we with our justification and excuses. spelling justification twice was a serious challenge.
  • Options
    it is truly one of the most vile tastes in the known universe.
  • Options
    *Agreed*

I can never remember, with whizz there's the putty and the powder, which is base and which is speed?! I *always* forget :(
  • Options
    Up the nose way it go's :D
  • Options
    Base is the paste, as in in 'freebase' amphet and speed is just the cover all term that normaly means the white powder as in amphet sulfate.

I dont think the taste is that bad, not as bad as mdma powder anyway. I dont gum it though, you get nasty ulcers if you do that.
  • Options
    You can still get speed? Only powder up this way is Coke. Haven't seen or heard about whizz for donkeys