Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Are shrooms dangerous?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yes you probally do yourself some harm with them if you really tried but as long as your not totaly stupid you'll be fine.

I wouldnt recomend that you trip hard more often than once a week, especialy if you feel that your not coping well with life at the moment.
    you cant overdose you have to eat your own body weight. but that doesnt mean cram your gut as many as you can fit down your throat.... be sensible, measure your dose, work out waht your personal tollerance is so you can get the kind of trip you want... overdoing it when your not expecting is not fun.

physically they are safe, you wont do yourself any harm. but dont fuck yourself up mentally.

and like bongbudda said dont do them too often... once a week is like an absolute maximum, you couldnt do it more than that anyway the tollerance would be too great. and if one of my friends was tripping every single weekend id be starting to get quite worried about them.
    expensive in safeway at the moment.
    u what?
    Did u kno u can make like mushroom in batter?! I mean how cool is that?

And baked beans. Y? I mean y baked beans? Iv neva baked a bean in my life! O and another thing, spider plants...i mean its not like ur guna wake up in the morning look at ur spider plant and scream or die from a heart attack cuz it looked as tho there was a over-sized (x100) in ur livin room..i mean come on

Thank you :crazyeyes

S**** x
    Originally posted by customised_doll
    Did u kno u can make like mushroom in batter?! I mean how cool is that?

And baked beans. Y? I mean y baked beans? Iv neva baked a bean in my life! O and another thing, spider plants...i mean its not like ur guna wake up in the morning look at ur spider plant and scream or die from a heart attack cuz it looked as tho there was a over-sized (x100) in ur livin room..i mean come on

Thank you :crazyeyes

S**** x
    it's nice to know that everyone is smoking something decent. i pop in here and loads o complaining about soap bar and stuff. but the mood has changed. the questions have changed. again. it all points to the fact that theres more and more decent weed about. that can only be a good thing in the bigger picture of things as far as i'm concerned BUT...one or two of you in here WILL have problems with it. some of you could possibly go off those not very well maintained tracks.
    know what i'm saying? chillin'
    /.
    anyone else think stoners make a lot of sense? i do....

lol everyone thinks Im always stoned out of my mind because I have big bloodshot eyes and talk shit. Apparently I always smell of weed too.... but I'm not a stoner :confused: My mum keeps asking me why I smell funny and have big red eyes... and she's searched my stuff and ....now I'm talking babble shit now :confused: :eek2:
    my point exactly. I usually talk complete bollox when im stoned too, but it affects my short term memory so much that i usually forget what im talkin about in the middle of a sentance, which results in me looking like a complete prat! anyone else get that? or have i just destroyed my brain?:confused:
    Originally posted by Quicksilver
    my point exactly. I usually talk complete bollox when im stoned too, but it affects my short term memory so much that i usually forget what im talkin about in the middle of a sentance, which results in me looking like a complete prat! anyone else get that? or have i just destroyed my brain?:confused:

i used to get that when i first started smoking.... not anymore really. i think you just learn to compensate.
    Shrooms

Yes too many shrooms are dangerous.i know a guy who OD'd on shrooms not coz they were poisonous but coz he ate 2 many and then he went into a coma for 3 days so they r very dangerous.:eek2:
    Yeah

Shrooms Are v dangerous i wudnt recommend takin them more than 10 times a year i had a very bad trip off them , i dont do em no more, gimme XTC ne day :D