Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Do any of u regret......

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yeah soooo badly i regret it. the girl that stole mine is so bloody annoying and sorry to be shallow, but damn that girl was ugly, i'm so out of her league. it was jus cus i couldn't be bothered to say no at any point. if i'd actually said no i could have lost it to the next girl who was so hot and so much a better person, i would have rather shared losing my virginity with the hot one that sharing it with the ming. yes i'm a fuck who judges on looks, but only slightly, but i sooooooo regret it, i really hate her, aaaaaaarrrggghhhhhh :mad:
    I need something to regret...:(
    i cant regret somthing i didnt feel. he wasnt exactly the biggest peice of meat at the butchers
    Still a virgin... Ask me this again July 5th '03, and I'll tell you I didn't regret it at all.
    Nope.

I regret doing a virgin. I didn't fancy them, they were Catholic, so wanted me to lead, so the blame would all be mine. I just couldn't think of a way to say no without upsetting them
    I was 16 and i don't regret any of it.
    nope, i was 13, sure it prob would have been better if i'd waited, but i didn't, so who cares!
    Lost my virginity a couple of weeks ago. I'm 19, don't regret waiting... well the opportunity never arose really hehe. It's all a bit weird, I've never had a girlfriend but had sex with this girl who I'm really close friends with, like a fuck buddy, I just reli wanted to lose the V plates...

Thing is, we love each other, have sex regularly. Just she "only sees me as a friend" so there's no relationship to go with the sex, she occasionally pulls other guys which makes me feel like shit. What to do :confused: