Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Lobsters

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Got into a bit of as mess on my birthday (not complaining, best birthday so far!) & got to a point where i could not move my hands & they were all bent up at my side & looked like lobster claws.... :eek2:

A lot of people were fussing around me & trying to pull my arms out & getting louder & louder around me, paniking me further, when another friend pulled me to one side & just calmly talked to me, & said "come on you can do it, just move them a little bit" & slowly i was able to get them out....!

Anyone else had anything similar? Also shows its good to have someone around who has been about a bit & seen this kind of thing before...

Comments

• Options
    Can't say I've seen too many examples of Lobster Claw Syndrome at any mad parties I've been to?

What were you on? Or should the question be - what weren't you on?

I once saw a girl roll across the floor, screaming and puking like something from the exorcist - but that was a K-Hole and she was a bit of strange character at the best of times anyway......:p
  • Options
    A lot of Pills & a lot of wine (not a good combo i know!) :no:

The Exorcist girl sounds scary.....
  • Options
    It sounded to me like a ketamine induced lock, ive never seen or heard of anything like that on pills. Thing that worries me is that you knew you were locked and you were panicking, on K you wouldnt give a rats arse as you'd be off in your little wonderland somewhere (mine was about 30,000 miles above the earth, but ive stopped taking all kinds of drugs now, my only vice is alcohol)
    The pills could have had ketamine in them, ive had k-pills before, still, it was probably just an MDMA induced panic spree. Maybe next time try and lessen the amount you take